The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Prediction app (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nottingham Magician
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
44 Posts

Profile of Nottingham Magician
Can anybody recommend the best prediction app where a confederate is not needed. I mean that you can reveal a photo of you holding a piece of paper with the predcition on, be it on your phone or better still their phone. I know of the app which is in video format but costs $1,000 but am looking for one which is just the word. I think TAP may achieve this but any others? Thanks in advance
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2352 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
The 101 Deck App lets you send one of five different pictures to your camera reel with ease. The five pictures are customizable and can be anything you want.
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2352 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
To be more clear, it will let you set up to ten total, but operates with five when the app is active. So you can have five different options to choose from and then switch it to five completely different options before performing again.
ursmagicbalu
View Profile
Special user
Tamil Nadu, India
785 Posts

Profile of ursmagicbalu
Quote:
On Feb 7, 2019, Paul Rathbun wrote:
To be more clear, it will let you set up to ten total, but operates with five when the app is active. So you can have five different options to choose from and then switch it to five completely different options before performing again.

Any link for the app please
“It’s not what you do that matters, or even how you do it;
it’s what the spectators perceive you as doing that matters.
That’s the MAGIC they’ll remember.”
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2352 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Just search for “101 Deck” on the App Store
Steven Keyl
View Profile
Inner circle
Washington, D.C.
2452 Posts

Profile of Steven Keyl
Photo prediction allows for 128 outs, all available while the app is active. I use it constantly.
Steven Keyl - The Human Whisperer!

Come visit Magic Book Report.com!

"If you ever find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause, and reflect." --Mark Twain
Nottingham Magician
View Profile
New user
Nottingham
44 Posts

Profile of Nottingham Magician
Thanks for your advice guys
magicianbrady
View Profile
Regular user
101 Posts

Profile of magicianbrady
You might look into the Marty app as well
Max Krause
View Profile
V.I.P.
I should be creating magic with my
1190 Posts

Profile of Max Krause
The Architect of Predictions will do everything you will ever need regarding a photo prediction.
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Quote:
On Mar 17, 2019, Max Krause wrote:
The Architect of Predictions will do everything you will ever need regarding a photo prediction.

Coming from Max Krause says it all, thanks!
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
Don’t expect to get any updates on photo prediction any time soon. It’s been almost two months since I was told that the update would be released. For me personally, I do not see myself purchasing anything else from Gui unfortunately. I’m learning that Not every app creator has the type of customer service Max provides.
Lonnie_Lyerla
View Profile
Regular user
144 Posts

Profile of Lonnie_Lyerla
I need to clear up that I in no way still feel as negatively as I did about Gui and his products. I jumped to conclusions and made bad assumptions. So I apologize for making misleading statements.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » APPS-alutely » » Prediction app (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL