We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How to Make a Living as a Professional Magician (Dover) (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

stanalger
View Profile
Special user
St. Louis, MO
996 Posts

Profile of stanalger
Dover reprints of Hugard books got me into card magic back in the 70's, so there will always be a special place in my heart for Dover.
From the Wikipedia page on Dover Publications: "[Dover] often targets its reprints at a niche market such as wood working."
One of their newest titles will appeal to the niche market of magicians wanting to become professionals. It's the kind of book I wouldn't expect to see on the shelf at the local Barnes & Noble bookstore, but only at magic shops or magic lectures.

Don't know anything about the contents of this book. I'm just surprised to see Dover reprint it.

http://store.doverpublications.com/0486826120.html
Rachmaninov
View Profile
Inner circle
1076 Posts

Profile of Rachmaninov
I see no problem with that sort of publication, even if it’s widely spread. Only really interested people will read it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Books, Pamphlets & Lecture Notes » » How to Make a Living as a Professional Magician (Dover) (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL