The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Gotta love Mexican Spaghetti with meat balls (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3495 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
So, I am down in Mexico om a continuing education trip, and I decide to take in a bull fight; I always wanted to attend one but never had. Afterwards, I stopped at this quaint restaurant Casa de Poncho Villa. Looking through the menu I find spaghetti, which surprises me because I thought that was Italian. Wondering what it was like, I ordered a plate. The noodles were a bit over cooked and the sauce a little spicier than I would want, but what was impressive was the meat balls were huge. I finished my plate and drove home to America.

The next year, a friend of mine from a local funeral establishment went with me for the continuing education and when I told him of the restaurant near the bull ring he insisted we go. The spaghetti was just the same as last year except this time the meat balls were smaller and so I explained to the waiter that last year the meat balls were larger and wanted to know why they had cut back on the portions. He grinned and said, "Senor, sometimes the matador, he wins, and sometimes the bull, he wins."
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Winks
View Profile
Special user
Arizona
719 Posts

Profile of Winks
Thanks. Funny. I'm going to steal it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Gotta love Mexican Spaghetti with meat balls (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL