The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Multiplying Billiards Balls for childre. (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
randysburtis
View Profile
New user
68 Posts

Profile of randysburtis
Nice!
TrickyRicky
View Profile
Inner circle
TrickyRicky
1590 Posts

Profile of TrickyRicky
Quote:
On Feb 27, 2019, Roberto Juan wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 6, 2019, TrickyRicky wrote:

I bought a Ball o matic set which is now part of the routine.

I read through the thread but didn't see any mention of who carries this. Can someone post a link?

Recently I was watching Cellini performing a bit of his Loop Ball and Hat routine, and thought it could be a fun addition to a multiplying ball performance!

I tried getting ball O matic, seems no one makes it anymore. I did find a dealer in Europe that still have a few of Fakini's (4 flash ball appearance) which is the same as (ball o matic).
The magic supplier is (Select Magic).
Ricky

30 second clip https://www.youtube.com/watch?time_continue=33&v=_c81rxaPfWg
baronborrelli
View Profile
New user
South Jersey
33 Posts

Profile of baronborrelli
I am also, I think, beginning to suffer a little arthritis (or at least Carpal Tunnel), and have to work with equipment (balls, cards, coins) regularly. I found that using smaller balls (30 mm) and using magicians fluid (glycerine and a little soap) helps tremendously.

I love watching a good billiard ball routine. It can be a work of art.
magicgeorge
View Profile
Inner circle
Belfast
4299 Posts

Profile of magicgeorge
Roy Bakers Yell up has been my opener off and on for 20 years
baronborrelli
View Profile
New user
South Jersey
33 Posts

Profile of baronborrelli
I was going through my storage bin and came across something I have not used, Ever, but now I will... B’Gosh Multiplying billiard balls (red and black). I brought the red set out, and they are good... the flocking has held up very well.

And I am able to work with them very well. The only downside is that you cannot get that satisfiying “clank click” of wood on wood (shell or otherwise).

I checked, and these are still available, and even on Amazon.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Multiplying Billiards Balls for childre. (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL