The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AppeaRing by Bocopo Magic & Silver Wing (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
The great Gumbini
View Profile
Inner circle
1838 Posts

Profile of The great Gumbini
I said it once and I'll say the thousand more times if needs be I really wish the people who put out magic would simply just add the DVD for the instructional part of it this would really simplify things for everyone involved.
Good magic to all,
Eric
Magicsquared
View Profile
Inner circle
1227 Posts

Profile of Magicsquared
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, The great Gumbini wrote:
I said it once and I'll say the thousand more times if needs be I really wish the people who put out magic would simply just add the DVD for the instructional part of it this would really simplify things for everyone involved.
Good magic to all,
Eric

No thanks. Just because a company failed to provide the download information, let's not take a step back with something that creates more work on everyone's end, is less convenient for most consumers, requires more money, and creates more clutter and waste.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
4532 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, The great Gumbini wrote:
Good magic to all,
Eric

I agree with you Eric. So much more convenient to have a DVD at your disposal when needed. I'm not a fan of downloaded instructions only. They are nice but having that DVD is definitely better. I lost so much when when computer crashed and I couldn't restore it. So ticked!
onlion
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of onlion
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2019, jaylosa wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 24, 2019, onlion wrote:
I received mine and spent a ridiculous amount of time trying to find the instructions. Looked over every inch of the box and its contents...I even looked to see if maybe the link was embedded inside the charging compartment. I've written to the dealer and to Bocopo Magic but haven't heard from either. It is definitely the kind of effect you would want to get instructions for because it seems like it could break if loaded or set up improperly. So it's sitting unused on my shelf unfortunately.

Show me proof of purchase and I'll give you the link to the instructions, hello@jaylosa.com

Warning: Prepare to be disappointed.

Thanks for your help! And you were right...100% disappointment.
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2115 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Murphy’s shared a pic of this item on Instagram today. Does anyone have a review of this?
Pay it forward
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2115 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Did anyone purchase this? Any reviews?
Pay it forward
magicmind
View Profile
Inner circle
Wandering around with
2115 Posts

Profile of magicmind
Discounted at warehouse. I’m taking the plung.
Pay it forward
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » AppeaRing by Bocopo Magic & Silver Wing (1 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.28 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL