The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Under count (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Anyone familiar with this. Emsley won't work for my purpose. Wanting to count 10 cards as six. Any references would be helpful.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3158 Posts

Profile of The Burnaby Kid
Click the link in the signature below. In the chapter on the Glide there's a good Vernon count that works in close-up. In the chapter on Miscellaneous Techniques, there's a good Carlyle false count for parlour/stage.

Let me know if you've got questions. I'll be waiting with bells on.

And nothing else.
JACK, the Jolly Almanac of Card Knavery, a free card magic resource for beginners.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Thank you my friend.
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
The Burnaby Kid
View Profile
Inner circle
St. John's, Canada
3158 Posts

Profile of The Burnaby Kid
S'alright.

S'alright?

S'alright.
JACK, the Jolly Almanac of Card Knavery, a free card magic resource for beginners.
Mike Powers
View Profile
Inner circle
Midwest
2986 Posts

Profile of Mike Powers
A single buckle leaves 9 cards above the break. Spread in LH and take singly into RH as you count 1, 2, 3, 4, on 5 take the block and then you get the single card on 6 and can handle it freely. The single card can misdirect away from the thick packet. At the end you have a single card in the LH and a spread of cards in the RH with the block of five underneath. Hold the last card in LH and show both sides before adding to bottom of spread in RH.

Mike
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2720 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Thanks Mike

Steve
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Under count (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL