The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Recommended Pens for P**king (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Bendeck
View Profile
New user
32 Posts

Profile of Bendeck
Not a major question. Just a thought that crossed my mind and thought I'd ask you guys.

I was wondering if there are specific pens you use for spectators to write with, that allow for clear sharp writing? Better yet, are there pens you do not recommend?

While I'm happy with the Bic pens I use, it's not wrong to upgrade for something better. Additionally, I think sharpie markers are great, but only for a couple of uses as the tip rounds and the writing becomes extra bold, which can be difficult to comprehend.

All the love,
Bendeck
TheGladsomeBeast
View Profile
New user
55 Posts

Profile of TheGladsomeBeast
I use the pilot v5. It gives a nice thin dark line. Works great for me, also dries quickly so it doesn’t smear to much.
Matt Pulsar
View Profile
Inner circle
1130 Posts

Profile of Matt Pulsar
“The only props a mentalist needs are a good lighter and a Mont Blanc pen!” -Ted Lesley
Belief Manifests Reality.
Nebula CT: https://www.penguinmagic.com/p/8517
Aaron Vlack
View Profile
Regular user
102 Posts

Profile of Aaron Vlack
I use Sharpies, both the normal one and the ultra fine point for thin paper.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Recommended Pens for P**king (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL