The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » New book from Steve Forte (129 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
Bobbycash
View Profile
Special user
Australia
693 Posts

Profile of Bobbycash
The book is written by Steve, I think the analogy is that it is what would Steve show you if you sessioned with him for 10 hours
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15736 Posts

Profile of tommy
I see. Thanks.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
AntonF
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of AntonF
Will the book include any DVD or link to the performance of the moves. That will be interesting...
[...] The passion culminates in the professional. He would rather play than eat. Winning is not his sole delight.[...] there is but one pleasure in life better than winning, that is, in making the hazard...
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
875 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2019, AntonF wrote:
Will the book include any DVD or link to the performance of the moves. That will be interesting...

That would be awesome! I doubt there would be any footage though. But if there are 1400 photographs like jjsanvert had mentioned, there's your footage right there LOL.

I'm anxiously waiting for an update regarding this project. Jason, As soon as a pre-order option becomes available, I'm in!
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15736 Posts

Profile of tommy
Yes that it is a nice idea. Some prefer books and others prefer films and both would be good. I think it has been done more or less with Erdnase.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
hcs
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany, Magdeburg
351 Posts

Profile of hcs
Quote:
On Apr 23, 2019, ImpromptuBoy wrote:
... I'm anxiously waiting for an update regarding this project. Jason, As soon as a pre-order option becomes available, I'm in!

Me too!
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4 and 5x5 Magic Squares * 120 A4-pages
andrew_green
View Profile
New user
London
3 Posts

Profile of andrew_green
Also would love to hear when pre-order may be available, exciting times!
AsL
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of AsL
Count me in, too!
popcalinda
View Profile
Veteran user
345 Posts

Profile of popcalinda
Me too!
CARDTALK
View Profile
New user
Phoenix Arizona
24 Posts

Profile of CARDTALK
I think everyone is super excited. I haven't picked up a pack of cards for about 6 months now I feel like locking myself away in a room with just this new Forte book for a few months!. Looking forward to buying a copy!
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
875 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
I think that's exactly what I'm going to do once I get the book 😁 Minus not picking up a deck for 6 months lol but honestly, I don't think I've ever been so excited about a project like I am with this one. The suspense is killing me!
CARDTALK
View Profile
New user
Phoenix Arizona
24 Posts

Profile of CARDTALK
Me too, I think I will be here every day for updates. Maybe Jason will be the first to come back with any updates and more importantly where we can pre-order!
ImpromptuBoy
View Profile
Special user
Toronto, Canada
875 Posts

Profile of ImpromptuBoy
Quote:
On Apr 30, 2019, CARDTALK wrote:
Me too, I think I will be here every day for updates. Maybe Jason will be the first to come back with any updates and more importantly where we can pre-order!

Amen!
disgruntledpuffin
View Profile
Elite user
i have nothing to say about my
428 Posts

Profile of disgruntledpuffin
As a minimalist I'm not usually one for pre-ordering or getting hugely excited about products. This is very different. I've been waiting for this book since before it was even confirmed to exist....just year after year of hoping it would one day be written! Smile
Jerry
View Profile
Special user
Some where in Florida
1000 Posts

Profile of Jerry
Put me down for a pre-order.
T.Koldo
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of T.Koldo
Waiting for the pre-order.
camron
View Profile
Regular user
137 Posts

Profile of camron
I just burned my library because I figure this will be the only card book I'll need, so hopefully this book really becomes a reality or I'm screwed!!!
CARDTALK
View Profile
New user
Phoenix Arizona
24 Posts

Profile of CARDTALK
Quote:
On May 1, 2019, camron wrote:
I just burned my library because I figure this will be the only card book I'll need, so hopefully this book really becomes a reality or I'm screwed!!!

Hahahaha.... that's funny.
blackstone99
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of blackstone99
Looks wonderful.
Scharin
View Profile
New user
Oakland, CA
1 Post

Profile of Scharin
Any update on the Steve Forte book? Is there a website that we should be keeping an eye on or a mailing list we should be joining to ensure we get a copy when it is released?
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » New book from Steve Forte (129 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL