The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Custom Made Close Up Pad. (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
FlightRisk
View Profile
Loyal user
North Carolina
294 Posts

Profile of FlightRisk
Al,

Quote:
For many years I used a thick bath towel.
After being razzed for that I started selling close up mats

Great comedy potential though! Print something or embroider something that says "Ritz carlton" or "Motel 6" or "Bellview Mental Hospital" on it Smile
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Dj, After many requests I have made a couple hard back mats, that are not on my website yet. The 2 sizes I made are 12 in.X 16 in. and a 16 in. X 24 in. hard back mat. Constructed with two hard boards wrapped around the edges, and glued together . The top can be any of my material I offer with double foam and no rubber included.
The bottom of these were a layer of foam on the bottom and covered in Suede, so it can be a soft feel if you put it on your lap. The suede is also a bit more "grippy" so it helps not sliding on a surface. This suede is also a nice surface to perform on especially with "paintbrush" routines.
You can e mail me for pictures at pattrick@pattricksmagic.com for more information.
I am still in process before I put these on my website.
OH, I can add a servante permanently secured as well.
check out www.pattricksmagic.com for the best in close up pads and tables.
EllisJames52
View Profile
New user
Pittsburgh PA
51 Posts

Profile of EllisJames52
Pattrick has insanely good deals and his mats are the best you can buy. 10/10
diamondjack
View Profile
New user
orlando,fl
59 Posts

Profile of diamondjack
Do patricks mats have rubber on the bottom to prevent sliding?
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Jack, All of our standard mats have a rubber bottom. For a better explanation go to www.pattricksmagic.com and in the middle of the home page there is a link in large letters Click Here to see the short videos on the materials and the Folding mats. It is a custom shop as well so we can try or do about anything. Are you the Jack Diamond from Disney World? Thank you
diamondjack
View Profile
New user
orlando,fl
59 Posts

Profile of diamondjack
No, I'm not from Disney World but I used to work at a store near there. Is there someone at Disney world named Jack Diamond?
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Yess, He is an Awesome street Performer there.
Melies
View Profile
Regular user
Boston
114 Posts

Profile of Melies
Well, I hate to pile it on, but I want to give another call out to Pattrick, who surely makes the best close-up pads in the world. And also the best service! Last week, I realized with horror that before I left for vacation, I must have accidentally left my Pattrick pad at my last gig. Because it was GONE. This was a mat (Pro version, black "plush" velvet) that I have been using for five years and have always gotten compliments on. I was quite upset. Luckily for me, I looked up Pattrick and found that he was still very much in business. So I ordered a new one, and Pattrick shipped it to me the next day. It just arrived, moments ago, and it's as glorious as the old one. Thank you, Pattrick, you're the best!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
4192 Posts

Profile of JanForster
I just received a "giant" mat which Pattrick made for me (to my exact specifications!) and which I needed for one of my new(er) routines for stand up/parlour and/or stage... what a fantastic product! And it is a joy to deal with Pattrick. Superb customer service - and he had to send it to Germany. My highest recommendation is almost not enough Smile ! Jan

Click here to view attached image.
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
pattrick
View Profile
Loyal user
maumee, ohio
226 Posts

Profile of pattrick
Jan, WOW that fits great. Thank you for the picture and the shout out.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workers » » Custom Made Close Up Pad. (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL