The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Mini Review] SvenCards (Blank) by Sven Lee (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Maxy
View Profile
Special user
636 Posts

Profile of Maxy
SvenCards by Sven Lee
They are essentially 100 white glossy blank cards utilizing the Svengali principle, they are divided into 2 piles (50/50).
- They come inside a plastic container which is nice touch.
- No instructions or routines supplied, only small PDF file download which explains how to erase the permanent marker writing from the cards. We are all familiar with this principle so it is not a big deal.
- They are affordable (around $15) and they have good quality.
- The cards look innocent and normal , they look like ordinary blank business cards.
- I think the cutting is around 1 mm.
- The 50 cards stack can fit easily inside the regular card box, which is good for storing them inside your pocket.
- You can use the 100 cards for 2 or more tricks by writing or drawing different prediction in every group.
- I like the cards more than pads and envelopes for the following reasons:
* You can show how they are all different which is difficult to do in the case of envelops.
* The spectator can cut many times as much as she wants, she can select a card and you offer her to change her mind which is seems like a free choice, in the case of the pads she cannot change her mind after she chooses a page because people already took a glimpse of her choice.
* The handling of the cards is more easy and natural for the spectator, easier than the envelops and pads, in the case of pads she should follow your instructions exactly but here it is an action of cutting many times and flipping the top card when she feels satisfied.
* They are reusable ,if you change your routine you can erase them and write another prediction even if you use a permanent ink marker.

I recommend them for mentalists and magicians, if you use Svengali pads or envelops give these cards a try.
My artificial intelligence designs:
https://instagram.com/9picks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » [Mini Review] SvenCards (Blank) by Sven Lee (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL