The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Here is my first promo vid. Looking for feedback! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Scorpio91
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Scorpio91
David French
View Profile
Veteran user
333 Posts

Profile of David French
Well shot. But my question is, as this is a promo video, who are you promoting to? What is your market, folks on the street?
Mindpro
View Profile
Inner circle
9427 Posts

Profile of Mindpro
Great questions!
Scorpio91
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Scorpio91
I've been trying to promote the video on social media. My goal is to create a successful Youtube channel and link a patreon account to it, so that I can receive donations and build up a fund so I can shoot more videos. Gotta fund the habit. I would like the channel to be artistic and thought provoking.

As far as who my demographic is, that I'm not entirely sure of yet. I think my style is going to mostly appeal to a crowd my age (late 20's) and younger. I want to stay true to shooting street videos much in the vain of David Blaine and Dynamo.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » Here is my first promo vid. Looking for feedback! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.07 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL