The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubiked by Vincent Tarrit (24 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
720 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Yikes! Finally figured it out. Nice app, by the way...
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
For any of you thinking of replacing the stickers (which have holes in them) on the charging ports, I purchased a set. The blue and green stickers are a PERFECT match for the Giiker stock stickers, so it is only necessary to change the two, although I also replaced the (yellow) sticker with the Giker logo. Here's the link:

https://www.thecubicle.com/products/giik......83811145
sharpace
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of sharpace
Is there any new print out function on the new Apps. Thanks
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Regular user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
200 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Jul 22, 2019, bretti_bln wrote:
Great analysis! One can only complete the following:
Everybody who owns any Giiker Cube can try the app! Download it for free from your app store, connect and try. You will only see a message through the image as long as you have not entered the activation code.

Are you referring to the Rubiked App? Is there a try-out-version of this. The only free app I've found is the 'Supercube' App from Giiker. I have not found any app named 'Rubiked', or similar, in the Google app store (Android).
Or do you mean the Giiker App. I was a little confused here, because I can not find any 'message through the image' in this free Giiker app! Smile
bretti_bln
View Profile
New user
19 Posts

Profile of bretti_bln
For Android it is:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/detai......ed&hl=de

Maybe it is the same as on iOS - load for free and test with a sign over the image and activate with a code for full access. That‘s it in iOS:
https://apps.apple.com/za/app/rubiked/id1450518882
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Regular user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
200 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Thank you very much, bretti_bin! Smile
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Yes, thanks very much bretti! Smile
Maxy
View Profile
Elite user
406 Posts

Profile of Maxy
Quote:
On Aug 4, 2019, rosariorose9 wrote:
For any of you thinking of replacing the stickers (which have holes in them) on the charging ports, I purchased a set. The blue and green stickers are a PERFECT match for the Giiker stock stickers, so it is only necessary to change the two, although I also replaced the (yellow) sticker with the Giker logo. Here's the link:

https://www.thecubicle.com/products/giik......83811145

Thank you for the link Smile !
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
You're welcome, Maxy. Replacing 3 stickers instead of 54 sure made the job easier!
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2289 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Question? If you sell this can someone that buys it still down load the app ? And the cube work? Thanks.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5517 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Quote:
On Aug 13, 2019, MR Effecto wrote:

Question? If you sell this can someone that buys it still down load the app ? And the cube work? Thanks.

Please read my 2nd & 3rd posts on page-11 of this thread and hopefully all should be clear.

You will have to send the creator proof of purchase (repurchase).

Smile
MAGIC is a SECRET, without the SECRET, there is no MAGIC.
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
MR Effecto
View Profile
Inner circle
2289 Posts

Profile of MR Effecto
Thank you sir
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
I am unable to activate the app. When I enter the activation code, the app instantly stops. I have tried uninstalling and re-installing the app, but the same thing occurs. Any suggestions would be appreciated! Thanks.
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5517 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
@ rosariorose9: When the App is being activated for the first time it needs your Wi-Fi and BT connections 'ON'. Check that the Wi-Fi is ON and working. The App is quite efficient and connects quickly and without any problems.

Smile
"Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic." - Arthur C. Clarke.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Ustaad. Thanks for your input. ALWAYS appreciated!

I'm not sure that I was clear in the way I stated the problem. My problem was not in getting the app to connect - it did that quite nicely. My problem, instead, was entering the confirmation code once the app was connected. As I was manually entering the code the app would shut down. Finally solved it. Sent myself an email with the confirmation code. Then copied and pasted that code into the app, and voila, it accepted the code.

By the way, the music in the instructional video is annoying and, more importantly, interferes with my hearing the narrator - who is already hard to understand. Why do so many creators insist on putting intrusive music into their explanation videos??
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5517 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
Great! Nice to know that you resolved the problem. Smile

Usually the code is a combination of letters + numerals. The letters are in upper case (capitals) and that's where most of us make mistakes by entering the letters in lower case.

Smile
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Thanks again, Ustaad. No, I was entering the code correctly. As I would (manually) enter each new letter/number of the code, the app would delete the previously entered letter/number! The only solution was to enter the entire code in one 'move'. Weird....
Ustaad
View Profile
Inner circle
Iindia - States
5517 Posts

Profile of Ustaad
That's weird, never happened with me. However All's well that ends well. Smile

Smile
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
720 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Before this, never happened to me either, Ustaad! Weird, indeed, and something that the creators should consider addressing. I am, by the way, using an Android phone....
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Rubiked by Vincent Tarrit (24 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3..10~11~12
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.22 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL