The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » And Death, a Note Unsaid (33 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1435 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Life is for the living
Death is for the Dead
So let life be like music..
And Death, a note unsaid.

I posted this in "Penny" - where I'm usually found. It's been a while since I made a new offering to the bizarre community...so here it is.

This is a deadly strong effect using Tarot cards that comes with two versions. However, for those of you who are familiar with David Parr's "A Game of Life and Death", this will also allow you to do a much stronger version of that effect with more theater, more interaction, and most importantly - with zero set-ups or gaffs and the climax ends in the participants hands - not on the table.

If you'd like a copy, shoot me a PM with your email addy.

Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

Seance
View Profile
Veteran user
Talking on the other side with
386 Posts

Profile of Seance
I tried to PM you, but you've hit the 60 topics limit. Just an FYI...
"Even the dead tell stories."
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1435 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Yep - that's going to be an ongoing problem considering I'm sharing 3 different effects here on the Café simultaneously. Patience. I will try to get room freed up as soon as I can - it takes a long time to reply to everyone's pm's.
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

Seance
View Profile
Veteran user
Talking on the other side with
386 Posts

Profile of Seance
A testament to a popular and very giving person. Thanks for the offering!
"Even the dead tell stories."
matthu
View Profile
Regular user
UK
168 Posts

Profile of matthu
I have also tried to PM you with similar result - but prepared to wait. Thanks for your generous offer!
Perkins
View Profile
Special user
888 Posts

Profile of Perkins
Love your work, sir. I'll get in line as well.

Best,
Perkins
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
810 Posts

Profile of lin
OH! Sudo, I'm a huge fan. I'll get in line too. Thank you.
professortango
View Profile
New user
65 Posts

Profile of professortango
Sounds interesting! I'll queue up. :
Station10
View Profile
Regular user
Indiana
175 Posts

Profile of Station10
Everything I've seen from Sudo has been top notch and ingenious. Like others I'm a huge fan of him and his work, not to mention his generosity to the community here.

John
John Gilmore
www.blindeyemagi.com

"I am a great admirer of mystery and magic. Look at this life - all mystery and magic." ~ Harry Houdini

"To Strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield!"
~ Alfred Tennyson
Penduluminary
View Profile
New user
58 Posts

Profile of Penduluminary
Sudo... thank you for the generous offer. I'm intrigued, and looking forward to your reply.
Magicol-1
View Profile
New user
Orlando
82 Posts

Profile of Magicol-1
Hi Sudo,
May I please be added to the list.

Paul
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3245 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
I plan to be in the Que as well..... I disagree that death belongs to the dead; the Dead interrupt the life of the living so much. Just when you had saved up those days off for a fun vacation, someone up and dies and you have to take those days to go to the funeral. Not only that, but you have to get the suit cleaned, wash the car for the parade, and say things like, "Don't he look good!" Just when the holiday gets here they up and die and leave you stuck with a gift you can't return because you bought it on sale. Dead people impose a lot on the living even though they are no longer one of us. But this does look like a great offering, so thanks so much for your generosity.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
spindoc
View Profile
Regular user
162 Posts

Profile of spindoc
Please add me to the list.
Sean Xem
View Profile
Loyal user
New York
212 Posts

Profile of Sean Xem
Sudo, thank you for the contribution, and I’d like to be added to the list.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3245 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Still full box so perhaps you could add me to the list this way. Or offer it as a download from another site and give the link here.
Delimbeau
View Profile
Elite user
May the magic be with you
453 Posts

Profile of Delimbeau
Quote:
On Feb 25, 2019, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Life is for the living
Death is for the Dead
So let life be like music..
And Death, a note unsaid.

I posted this in "Penny" - where I'm usually found. It's been a while since I made a new offering to the bizarre community...so here it is.

This is a deadly strong effect using Tarot cards that comes with two versions. However, for those of you who are familiar with David Parr's "A Game of Life and Death", this will also allow you to do a much stronger version of that effect with more theater, more interaction, and most importantly - with zero set-ups or gaffs and the climax ends in the participants hands - not on the table.

If you'd like a copy, shoot me a PM with your email addy.

Hi Sudo, it looks great! Do you make the pics yourself? Regards, Luc
dorian_faust
View Profile
Loyal user
San Jose, California
223 Posts

Profile of dorian_faust
Salutations Sir! I am interested as well. Any other way we could contact you in the meantime? Like a website or whatnot? This routine seems fascinating.
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1435 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Sorry for the wait...I'm getting things out the door as swiftly as I can, but I don't have much "wriggle" room in my PM box. Every time I get some room squared away it fills up within minutes. Bear with me - it will be in your hands shortly.

@ Luc: Regarding the art, "yes/no". It depends on the project - each is different. I use a combination of stock photos from a subscription service, public domain stuff, and photoshop editing.

I do have a website, but I don't really do much with it as I'm not really good with webmaster stuff and I despise the commercialization of the art as well. I *do* have some things I make available for sale (because a guy's gotta eat sometimes) but overall, I prefer to share things freely (and at my discretion) for the spirit of what it is.

weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3245 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
It's a miracle!!! I just got through the 60 barrier. That makes me almost as happy as finding out the last person I buried was really dead. Believe me, it ain't no fun to have to dig them back up after they call home on their cell phone. No fun to refund the burial fees either.
gothicmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Ubiquitous
1256 Posts

Profile of gothicmagic
I had sent a pm previously, but I'm assuming there is a huge line up to see this wonder Smile
Vlad ^0^
One of The Founding Fathers of The East Coast Spirit Sessions
www.Gothicmagic.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » And Death, a Note Unsaid (33 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL