The Magic Cafť
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! Ľ Ľ And Death, a Note Unsaid (33 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
Shaukat
View Profile
Regular user
123 Posts

Profile of Shaukat
I just finished reading the PDF and just as you can expect from Sudo's work it's a wonderful effect. His presentation put a big smile on my face. It made perfect sense and I can't think of a better presentation for this particular effect. If you are into Bizarre magic / mentalism, you will love it. I loved it. Thank you so much Sudo for sharing another creative and amazing effect with me. Much Appreciated buddy.
Seance
View Profile
Veteran user
Talking on the other side with
384 Posts

Profile of Seance
I wanted to add my praise for a fine piece that is enjoyable to the audience. This is a very nice transformation of a dice and card effect to something more elegant. Well done and thank you, Sudo!
"Even the dead tell stories."
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3214 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Being a friend and business partner with Death, I must say this pdf brought a smile to my face, proving it is not only the widow who smiles at the funeral, but also the funeral director. Now, if I can wipe this smile from my face before my next client. They always expect the funeral establishment to be grim, you know.
"Til Death us do part!" - Weepin Willie
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
You're all very welcome. Glad that folks are enjoying it.

The real treat will be coming when I finish speaking with David. If you loved And Death, A Note Unsaid, wait until you see Rollin' Bones.

I promise you're going to "love it to Death". Smile
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2019, weepinwil wrote:... proving it is not only the widow who smiles at the funeral, but also the funeral director. Now, if I can wipe this smile from my face before my next client. They always expect the funeral establishment to be grim, you know.

Lol. I so appreciate your humour. It's always consistent and so twistedly funny.
Magic which awakens and nourishes the divine spirit in man encourages the growth of true humanity, in contrast to the materialistic outlook which binds man to the earth.

RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2105 Posts

Profile of RCP
Finally got the time to read through this and try it out. You never fail to deliver Sudo. A cleaver routine and fun for all.
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1509 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2019, Sudo Nimh wrote:

Hope my input is received in the spirit intended. It's meant to be purely objective and nothing more. I'm not the final authority on anything except my own actions.

Your input is appreciated. I do understand your reasoning of why. It does make sense.

If I did not ask the question I asked, I would only have my viewpoint and not had another way of looking at things.

Your works are inspiring and help me look at things from another perspective, and that is refreshing.

Thank you.
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3214 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2019, Sudo Nimh wrote:
Quote:
On Feb 28, 2019, weepinwil wrote:... proving it is not only the widow who smiles at the funeral, but also the funeral director. Now, if I can wipe this smile from my face before my next client. They always expect the funeral establishment to be grim, you know.

Lol. I so appreciate your humour. It's always consistent and so twistedly funny.

I'm flattered. Thank you! Just remember to book your funeral with us where all Funerals begin with FUN and we promise not to have sex with the dead.
yachanin
View Profile
Inner circle
Cleveland, OH
2066 Posts

Profile of yachanin
It's hard to add any new accolades regarding "And Death, A Note Unsaid." Thank you, Sudo, for sharing this and caring to see that those who came before are recognized for their work. "Integrity" comes to mind Smile

Regards, Steve
horus1
View Profile
Special user
635 Posts

Profile of horus1
Thank you for sharing Sudo! Ditto to all the above! Can't wait to see what you have in store for rollin' bones!
weepinwil
View Profile
Inner circle
USA
3214 Posts

Profile of weepinwil
Showed this to a few of the cadavers who were waiting for family visits and they lay there and smiled from ear to ear. I'd say even the dead appreciate it.
Silvertongue
View Profile
Inner circle
One day I will die leaving behind
2424 Posts

Profile of Silvertongue
Can't pm inbox full

declanring@gmail.com

Thanks Sudo
For as long as space exists,
And living beings remain in cyclic existence,
For that long, may I too remain,
to dispel the sufferings of the world.
-Shantideva

Engaging in the Conduct of a Bodhisattva
David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
851 Posts

Profile of David Parr
Hey, folks. A polite suggestion for everyone, including me: If youíre planning to release something based on someone elseís work and youíre wondering if he or she will be cool with it, itís a good policy to make every effort to contact that person and send him or her a copy of the thing BEFORE you distribute it. I still havenít seen this item, so I havenít the foggiest idea how much of it is based on A Game of Life & Death. And itís not like Iím a hermit, off the grid and surviving on tree bark. All of my contact info is on my website, one google search away. Thus is good will and the balance of the cosmos maintained.
Brain Food, A Game of Life & Death, Proof Positive, and Paper Prophecies
available at http://www.davidparr.com/store
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
1509 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Mr Parr, I donít think Sudo included his routine and handling for A Game of Life & Death. He has a post on the second page of this thread that mentions it and why.
David Parr
View Profile
V.I.P.
851 Posts

Profile of David Parr
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2019, Wravyn wrote:
Mr Parr, I donít think Sudo included his routine and handling for A Game of Life & Death. He has a post on the second page of this thread that mentions it and why.

Wravyn, I would know this definitively if I had seen the item. Because I havenít, I have no idea how itís related to my work. But the point of my post was not to express this specifically, it was to make a suggestion for future endeavors.
Brain Food, A Game of Life & Death, Proof Positive, and Paper Prophecies
available at http://www.davidparr.com/store
Sudo Nimh
View Profile
Inner circle
1427 Posts

Profile of Sudo Nimh
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2019, Wravyn wrote:

100% spot-on.

I made it abundantly clear in that post that I would not be sharing Rollin' Bones with anyone until David had the opportunity to peruse it himself and "why". The only people who have been privy to it's details are a handful in my close circle - but they were informed about it's workings early last year when I first decided that I was going to write it up. This manuscript has two routines that feature Death as the subject. The one that is not inspired by A Game of Life and Death is the one that has been shared so far.

I just received your email address David, so you can expect to be reading it shortly.

Technically speaking, this manuscript will include 3 routines...not just two. I've been busy adding a surprise routine that is meant to play as a spooky fun interlude for either of these two routines and has served me well for many years. I don't want to spoil the surprise by saying too much just yet... but you'll all see soon enough. Smile

Magicol-1
View Profile
New user
Orlando
82 Posts

Profile of Magicol-1
Would anyone be willing to share the PDF? I haven't been able to make contact with Sudo.

M1
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4125 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2019, Magicol-1 wrote:
Would anyone be willing to share the PDF? I haven't been able to make contact with Sudo.

As per the agreement made with Sudo, recipients are not allowed to share the PDF with others.
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Magicol-1
View Profile
New user
Orlando
82 Posts

Profile of Magicol-1
Understood, thankyou
olivers2
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of olivers2
Hi Sudo,

how can I get in contact with you?
could you send me a pm how I can get on the list for "and death..."
The Magic Cafe Forum Index Ľ Ľ The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! Ľ Ľ And Death, a Note Unsaid (33 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.16 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL