The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New ! Derren Brown Forum at the Café (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
OK, not really, but there there might as well be...

Still, I'm not really much help. Check out

http://www.knocka.co.uk/htm/audioarchives/derrenbrown.htm

for a 5 part radio interview which is quite good.
MIC
View Profile
Regular user
169 Posts

Profile of MIC
Thanks very nice!

m I c
DangerMouse
View Profile
Special user
LONDON CITY
509 Posts

Profile of DangerMouse
I like the fact that it sounds like a chat, instead of you just asking questions. I can't wait to see him when he comes to london in june.

Curtis.
Cheese is nothing but thick milk.
carlomagic
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of carlomagic
If anyone saw the Johnathan Ross TV interview during an old Christmas special I am sure you will remember it. Johnathan was lost for words, and that achievement could only be done by someone very talented...! Smile Smile

Carlo
cardiac
View Profile
Loyal user
Reading, U.K.
250 Posts

Profile of cardiac
Wasn't it that interview when Derren (visibly annoyed by Jonathon Ross) hissed "I could have you wetting the bed every night for the rest of your life..." Smile
carlomagic
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of carlomagic
And on the subject of Derren overload...

As performers, enthusiasts or whatever your own association to mentalism, the fact that a performer is on mainstream TV with a mentalism show is bound to generate discussion. Although not always 'magicians helping magicians', I still think that there is nothing wrong with finding out what others thought of DB's performance, show etc.

Discussing 'How To' is a different thing altogether, and I think it is pretty clear from previous threads about what the situation is, and how people feel. For me, I will always enjoy watching other mentalists and magicians perform, and how they interact with people, direct them etc. So the chance to see this on TV is just great.

Maybe there should be a separate forum for reviews/ opinions of TV shows if people think that there is an overload of 'sameness' at the moment in here? Smile

Best regards,

Carlo
King of Diamonds
View Profile
Regular user
Elite user
139 Posts

Profile of King of Diamonds
Quote:
On 2004-05-12 07:50, cardiac wrote:
Wasn't it that interview when Derren (visibly annoyed by Jonathon Ross) hissed "I could have you wetting the bed every night for the rest of your life..."

It was indeed that interview, but I didn't think Derren looked annoyed.

K of D
King of Diamonds
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » New ! Derren Brown Forum at the Café (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL