The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazeballz by Scott Alexander (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Futureal
View Profile
Inner circle
Sunny Idaho
1541 Posts

Profile of Futureal
The sort of thing you put on a Penguin Live (I believe Scott has done FIVE) not release as a stand-alone for $100.

That being said he’s put out some great stuff. Just not seeing the value here.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11558 Posts

Profile of John C
I had an extra hundred in my pocket.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
bsears
View Profile
Inner circle
Cincinnati, Ohio
1035 Posts

Profile of bsears
I would love to see someone do a side by side of all the routines in this genre with the strengths and weaknesses of each. There must be at least half a dozen. Also, I've heard several knowledgeable magicians comment on the fact that the "pop-up" move used in most of these type of effects is not natural or very deceptive and I'd be curious to know if all of the routines (especially Scott's) use it, or if someone has discovered a better alternative.
Crossroads Mystic
View Profile
Elite user
Rapid City, SD
496 Posts

Profile of Crossroads Mystic
Quote:
On Apr 14, 2019, bsears wrote:
I would love to see someone do a side by side of all the routines in this genre with the strengths and weaknesses of each. There must be at least half a dozen. Also, I've heard several knowledgeable magicians comment on the fact that the "pop-up" move used in most of these type of effects is not natural or very deceptive and I'd be curious to know if all of the routines (especially Scott's) use it, or if someone has discovered a better alternative.

I too would love this to be answered.
Gavin
...from whose bourne,

no traveler returns...

Formerly Mr.Skin

facebook.com/CrossroadsMystic
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Amazeballz by Scott Alexander (3 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL