The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Laws of human nature - Robert greene (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

IAIN
View Profile
Eternal Order
england
18817 Posts

Profile of IAIN
Just thought I'd mention this book. I have it on Audible.

So far it's very well paced, even mentions psychics and magicians too. As well as historical look at power, behaviour and various character studies. Thought I'd mention it here as it's feels relevant and even has some little exercises you can do and practice on a daily basis that may or may not help you be more aware of others persona.

As well as your own...

Review here https://qz.com/quartzy/1440945/book-revi......-greene/
I've asked to be banned
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Robert Greene stuff is awesome. I wasn’t aware of this book, I’ll look it up.
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
Seth speaks
View Profile
Inner circle
New Mexico
1341 Posts

Profile of Seth speaks
Greene has a new book out? That’s awesome, I had no idea! His various books on relational dynamics are fascinating! Will have to check this out.

Seth
Medifro
View Profile
Inner circle
Miami
1244 Posts

Profile of Medifro
His books are full of great ideas. I intend to start a blog discussing how ideas from his books relate to magic and mentalism principles. I’m too lazy to do it, however, as I don’t think they’ll be a wide interest.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Laws of human nature - Robert greene (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL