The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Seamless by Glenn West @Ellusionist & Lost Art Magic (38 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4846 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On Mar 8, 2020, Themagicguy4 wrote:
Anyone who've been playing with this came up with a good way to restore that last piece without a table? needing a table for this is the biggest drawback of this effect and why I haven't been performing it...

I haven't been on the Café for a while, so I'm sorry I never responded.
If I recall correctly, the video does cover several other ideas beyond using the deck on the table.

I often will hold out via sleeving myself.

Quote:
On Jan 11, 2020, Indistinguishable wrote:
Just downloaded this - beautiful effect and great teaching from Glenn West. Very thorough, relaxed and clear. Well shot - all the angles. Actually felt like a tutorial with the creator - rather than one of those 'studio setups'. Now to start practising! Great work Mr. West!

Thank you Indistinguishable!
"You may say I'm a dreamer, but I'm not the only one."

I won't forget you Robert.
rbromley
View Profile
Regular user
USA
156 Posts

Profile of rbromley
I purchased this a few nights ago. A well done tutorial that covers the aspects of the method very well. This is definitely one that will take many months of practice, if not longer, for my current skill level.

I also want to give a shout out to Chris at Lost Art Magic, great customer service. A pleasant experience all around.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4846 Posts

Profile of gdw
As some of you may know, Lost Art Magic recently shut its doors, and with it went the availability of some of my releases, including Seamless ... until now!

I'm working on making my products available, starting with Seamless:
https://magicbywest.gumroad.com/l/seamless

Andrew Zuber
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles, CA
2874 Posts

Profile of Andrew Zuber
For ten bucks this is a no brainer. Every single detail is meticulously covered and it looks so, so good. This will be a lot of fun to practice in front of the mirror.
"I'm sorry - if you were right, I would agree with you." -Robin Williams, Awakenings
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4846 Posts

Profile of gdw
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2022, Andrew Zuber wrote:
For ten bucks this is a no brainer. Every single detail is meticulously covered and it looks so, so good. This will be a lot of fun to practice in front of the mirror.

Thanks Andrew. I hope you enjoy!

$10 was the price it was last listed at on Lost art Magic, and I did not think it would be fair to charge more for it Smile

RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
6273 Posts

Profile of RNK
Quote:
On Aug 10, 2022, Andrew Zuber wrote:

Agree Andrew, I bought this a while back and the effect and teaching is excellent.
gdw
View Profile
Inner circle
4846 Posts

Profile of gdw
So, I'm turning 40 this month! Smile

To distract from my slow creep towards middle age, I'm having a SALE! So Seamless is 40% off for one week!

Use discount code WEST40 at checkout, or just use the link https://magicbywest.gumroad.com/l/seamless/WEST40

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Seamless by Glenn West @Ellusionist & Lost Art Magic (38 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2022 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL