The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Updates on Atlas Brooking’s Train Tracking (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TheDBK
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheDBK
Hello everyone,
I recently started to go back and relearn some of the older things in my collection, with Train Tracking being one of those things. It is still honestly one of the best things I have purchased, even years later. With that said, I am interested in finding out if there are any new updates or new works based on Train Tracking. I know Francis Girola has a manuscript called Leviathan that has some work on it but I am curious to know if anyone else knows any other releases that have built upon or updated Train Tracking?
Much appreciated,
K
MadisonH
View Profile
Inner circle
1754 Posts

Profile of MadisonH
In short, no nothing has come close to touching Train Tracking.

Madison
TheDBK
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheDBK
You can always pick up Atlas’ Penguin Live lecture where he teaches some really good propless work. Also, if you want, you can pick up Leviathan by Francis Girola and Real Time by Peter Turner so you can perform a simplified version of Train Tracking where it is much easier and still extremely strong. However, if you want the original Train Tracking routine, you better start saving up xD. Oh, and I have to mention, if you are going to drop a lot of cash on Train Tracking, just know that the routine is definitely not easy and you should be prepared to put in the work for it. I assure you though, it is definitely worth it.
I hope my suggestions were helpful!
K
TheDBK
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheDBK
What happened to the post before mine lol.
Thegreatgaspy
View Profile
New user
2 Posts

Profile of Thegreatgaspy
Not sure but I guess they deleted it?

First posts on here, did I break any rules? Didn't get a Pm or anything. Sorry if I did!
TheDBK
View Profile
Regular user
112 Posts

Profile of TheDBK
Huh that’s weird. I don’t remember your post having anything offensive.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Updates on Atlas Brooking’s Train Tracking (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL