The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Please help to search for U-235 Thayer (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

matthu
View Profile
Regular user
UK
170 Posts

Profile of matthu
Dear Admin

How can I successfully search for e.g. U-235 Thayer?

For example, I know that this term is referenced *here*
https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......start=68

and I suspect that there may well be other references, but my search always turns up no results (presumably because of the hyphen in the search term).

Can you help please
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
Allow me, Thayer U-235 Smile
matthu
View Profile
Regular user
UK
170 Posts

Profile of matthu
Hi Sixten

I don't think that does the trick. For example, I want the search to return only posts (or topics) which contain *both* of those words but I get a lot of posts that only contain Thayer.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
matthu
View Profile
Regular user
UK
170 Posts

Profile of matthu
Thanks, Sixten - but maybe I haven't made myself clear.

I am trying to search the Magic Café Forums for any posts that reference U-235. I want to see what people have had to say about this in the past and whether there has been a review.
Sixten
View Profile
Inner circle
Floral Park, NY, U.S.A.
4654 Posts

Profile of Sixten
It seems that no-one had started a topic for this. You may have to click on each different post in the different topics, that came up, with the above link, to see if anyone had mentioned it? You can request one yourself.

Good luck!
Smile
Animated Puppets
View Profile
Loyal user
Lost on a Green Screen
285 Posts

Profile of Animated Puppets
Type this into a Google search.

site:themagiccafe.com U-235
I still recall the day I met Beaker from the Muppets. He said to me "Meep, meep, mee mee mee Meep!", and that has made all the difference.
matthu
View Profile
Regular user
UK
170 Posts

Profile of matthu
Thanks, Mike - that looks like the best answer I am likely to get - and is likely to find most of what I'm looking for!
magusofpower
View Profile
New user
Tennessee
15 Posts

Profile of magusofpower
Quote:
On Mar 2, 2019, matthu wrote:
Thanks, Mike - that looks like the best answer I am likely to get - and is likely to find most of what I'm looking for!

I was interested to know if you were able to find any information / reviews pertaining to U-235? I have also searched for information about this item with no success. It looks like a very interesting routine but neither the ad copy on Stevens Magic nor the demonstration video provides any real details about it. I would like to know if either of the two tubes are examinable before and/or after the routine. If not, I am sure there is at least a means of cleaning up at the end so that things could be inspected but I would like to hear from some folks who have it or know more about it.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » Please help to search for U-235 Thayer (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL