The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dead Lock by Michael Murray (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Got a nice little free bonus for all 'Dead Lock' owners, all will be unveiled soon Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Thank you Michael you’re a gent, please send to all not just Facebook users please. Olly
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1201 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
This Lock is Dead On!

Great to have this on my keys and start having fun.

Congratulations Michael and thanks for releasing it to us.

Best!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Oil&Water you will not be disappointed, this gift is free for all owners no matter if they are on Facebook or not! All will be revealed early tomorrow (just ran short on time tonight).

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
Thanks Michael , I trust in you impeccably to deliver on all mediums kind Sir. Olly
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Ok, so the little gift for all owners is now ready.

Those that own this and aren’t on the Facebook group, please pm me your order number and I will hook you up!

Wishing you all a great weekend ahead!

Best Wishes Michael

Thomas Walter
View Profile
Regular user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
193 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2019, celebrity wrote:
I had a nice delivery today of the originals and a few mediums today and hope for more large next week. Once the manufacturer confirms they are in production I will open the orders for those. Very happily all orders through to today have been fulfilled (orders received this evening will be posted first thing Monday).

Shoot me a pm and I will reserve a large for you and will let you know the moment they land. No pre-payment needed.

Best Wishes Michael

Hi, any news about the large European model?
rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
Your PM box is full...
montanna40
View Profile
Loyal user
202 Posts

Profile of montanna40
That’s a great little gift Michael
Much appreciated 👍👍
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of celebrity
My pleasure!

Inbox has now been cleared so pm away Smile

I am hoping for another delivery of the larger locks next week!

Best Wishes Michael

Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
This is brilliant I have the medium which I personally think is the best. The numbers seem to be the identical in size on the medium and large but smaller on the small version, I have 20/20 vision but most spectators don’t and the medium is still pocket sized so it ticks ever single box imo.
Michaels customer service and additional ideas are impeccable, Olly
Thomas Walter
View Profile
Regular user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
193 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Mar 30, 2019, celebrity wrote:

I am hoping for another delivery of the larger locks next week!

Best Wishes Michael

Yes! Me too! Looking forward to it! Smile
Best, Thomas
teenagelabotomy42
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of teenagelabotomy42
Ok so this is a trick that I've really enjoyed! The facebook group has also been my favorite! There are so many people giving different ideas and routines and Mike just released a new ebook that nicely puts everything together. I give it 4.5/5.
Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
I agree the ebook Michael sent me is a brilliant addition. Olly
Daniel Cuartas
View Profile
New user
29 Posts

Profile of Daniel Cuartas
Thank you for saying US Version and no American version, all the American countries use the D/M/Y format with the exception of Belize and The US (Puerto Rico included) using M/D/Y and Canada that uses Y/M/D I think.

I'm from Colombia, Buying it today (normal date format of course Smile hahaha) !

It looks awesome!, thank you for this Michael.
-------------------
++Daniel Cuartas++
Phatmeat
View Profile
Elite user
Germantown, Maryland
484 Posts

Profile of Phatmeat
Can someone please explain to me the differences between Dead Lock and Dream Lock by Alan Wong? Thanks in advance!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of celebrity
If you own Dream Lock you will understand that the two routines demonstrated with Dead Lock aren’t possible with Dream Lock. Don’t get me wrong, Dream Lock is a super piece but is maybe more suited to stage where as I feel that Dead Lock is better for close-up.

Out of respect for Alan Wong I don’t want to go into anything that may tip the method behind Alans product but if you own it please pm and I will clarify further Smile

Best Wishes Michael

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Good news for those wanting the medium locks, I should have these back in stock next week. Once I get the estimated delivery day I will post on here and will open pre-orders on them.

Best Wishes Michael

Oil&Water
View Profile
Elite user
468 Posts

Profile of Oil&Water
I have the medium Dead Lock version and I can vouch it’s perfect, Olly
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1558 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The first of the larger deliveries landed this week and although I am now healthily stocked on the original size there are already less than a dozen original US variant’s remaining in stock. I do hope to get another deliver later this week with the large and medium ones (both variants) so will post on here when these have been delivered Smile

Best Wishes Michael

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dead Lock by Michael Murray (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.12 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL