The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dead Lock by Michael Murray (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I have just added you to the Facebook group, if you love what you have seen so far, I think you will appreciate all the additional routine ideas I have added in there Smile

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11481 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 4, 2019, leosx1 wrote:
I had a hard time keeping myself awake while watching this soo boring performance. ….zzzzzzz…..

perhaps you should stay off the crack pipe.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4015 Posts

Profile of videoman
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2019, John C wrote:
Quote:
I had a hard time keeping myself awake while watching this soo boring performance. ….zzzzzzz…..

Magicians helping magicians.
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11481 Posts

Profile of John C
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2019, videoman wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 7, 2019, John C wrote:
Quote:

Magicians helping magicians.

always willing to step in.
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I am very happy to anounce that I had a partial delivery of the locks today and so almost all orders have now shipped. I am just waiting for the rest of the Medium locks and a couple of the small US ones to get the remaining orders complete. These are still scheduled to land early next week (in advance of the predicted date of the 14th).

Best Wishes Michael
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

montanna40
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Hello Michael
Just noticed that the medium option for the dead lock has been crossed out
Does that mean this gas sold out or you are no longer doing them?

It’s just that I ordered this last week and just a tad concerned

Thank you
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of celebrity
All existing orders for the medium are fine so do not worry these will be complete and shipped within a couple of days. There is a slight delay on being able to get more of the medium size due to a manufacturing shortage (hence taking those off for the moment) but I am hoping to get some good news on this next week for future orders.

Best Wishes Michael

montanna40
View Profile
Regular user
195 Posts

Profile of montanna40
Thank you Michael

Much appreciated
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Always a pleasure!

Best Wishes Michael

Adam Meier
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
What is the difference of the U.S. version from the regular?
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of celebrity
In the US they favour the format month then day where as almost everywhere else uses day then month Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Adam Meier
View Profile
New user
80 Posts

Profile of Adam Meier
Quote:
On Mar 12, 2019, celebrity wrote:
In the US they favour the format month then day where as almost everywhere else uses day then month Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Thanks!

Really looking forward to this! Smile
Forty Six & 2
View Profile
New user
Yippee!! I finally have
74 Posts

Profile of Forty Six & 2
Got my small Dead Lock in the post today (UK). I have to say that it is most excellent!

Been playing around with the lock and can tell already that this will be replacing my routine with my Grismer lock.

Michael Murray: You, sir, are a genius. I have not been disappointed with anything put out by yourself. Thank you.

I do have one problem though... I cant seem to get the instructional video to load. I'm getting a 'page not found' screen. Is anybody else having the same problem or am I being a dunce?

Much love to all

Forty Six & 2
www.ukmindreader.com

Seek and you will find
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Forty Six & 2 - I will pm you now. It seems to be a conflict between the url shorter and vimeo that I hope to address asap.

Will send you the full link now Smile

Many thanks for the kind words too, I am so pleased to hear that you love it Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Forty Six & 2
View Profile
New user
Yippee!! I finally have
74 Posts

Profile of Forty Six & 2
Thank you for the link Michael. The instructional video is of excellent quality.

I just wanted to add that there is a little bonus at the end of the instructional video which allows the performer, under most conditions, to appear to reveal the date someone is thinking of BEFORE it is revealed to you.

If, on the rare occasion the conditions are not right for this extra moment then it becomes a non-event; There is no miss or failure, just a great chance for an even bigger miracle. Love it.

Also, it should be very easy for any experienced mentalist to remove a folded business card from your wallet/pocket with the 'correct' code written on it to leave with your spectator as an additional kicker to prove they were right all along. How's that for a logical disconnect?

I have attached this padlock to my keyring. It is now a hands-off miracle that is simple to perform, ready to go at any moment and hits hard.

Thank you Mr Murray!

Forty Six & 2
www.ukmindreader.com

Seek and you will find
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
725 Posts

Profile of roblane
I received mine yesterday and I have to tell ya, if you’re looking for either a lock effect, something that isn’t cards, something that takes little space, is small but plays big or just ‘as real as it gets ‘ mentalism, buy it. My best purchase so far this year, thanks Michael. How do join the fb group please?
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
725 Posts

Profile of roblane
Found it and have put request in
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
Lseeyou
View Profile
Inner circle
1200 Posts

Profile of Lseeyou
Michael missed this, when can we order the original key chain size?

THANKS
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1556 Posts

Profile of celebrity
The original size is now in stock along with the large ones. I am just pending a delivery of the medium which were expected yesterday but have been delayed a couple of days due to the manufacturers wife taking ill. He has promised to get some mediums to me very early next week though.

Best Wishes Michael

All requests to join the group should now have been authorized too Smile

Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1304 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Has anyone else had trouble accessing the video instruction? I get a "Sorry we can't find that page" message.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dead Lock by Michael Murray (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL