The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dead Lock by Michael Murray (40 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1560 Posts

Profile of celebrity
It seems that Vimeo doesn’t like getting their links shortened and seems to block them if they aren’t private or protected BUT the good news is that you have a pm with the details, anyone else with the issue please pm me, Facebook message or email and I will hook you up Smile

Best Wishes Michael Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

Visit - www.mindfx.co.uk to learn more!
Mr. Mindbender
View Profile
Inner circle
1309 Posts

Profile of Mr. Mindbender
Got the PM, going to look at it now - thanks for the excellent customer service Michael!!
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1560 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Always a genuine pleasure Smile
As a mentalist you must always ask yourself what if! And throughout your life you should seek to ask and answer this question over and over again, only then will your wildest dreams become a reality!

celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1560 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Another delivery has just landed and after completing all of the current orders I have around half a dozen of each size left (other than the medium which are due in this week).

Best Wishes Michael

rgnprof
View Profile
Regular user
116 Posts

Profile of rgnprof
So does that mean you got some mediums and filled all existing orders? Or are you still waiting on any medium locks to arrive? Should I reconsider my size?

Thanks,
ryan
avimag51
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of avimag51
Hello

where I can order the original size ?
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1520 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1560 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Don't worry Ryan, all existing orders are covered and these are expected to land at some point today and will be wrapped up and posted right away. I have just phoned the manufacturer of the gimmicks and he has confirmed that I will be getting another delivery of the Original & Original US variant's on Friday or next Monday latest and so I have re-opened up pre-orders for on those.

So far all six deliveries have sold out before they have even his the shelves and so the next batch he is making is going to be far more substantial quantity wise (it is certainly keeping him busy ha ha).

This is without doubt my most popular physical product to date and I very much appreciate all the kind words and feedback!

Best Wishes Michael

academy
View Profile
Veteran user
316 Posts

Profile of academy
The lock needs audience management.

You won't let the spectator playing with the lock freely trying numbers at will and you need a polite spectator who follows your instructions.
Forty Six & 2
View Profile
New user
Yippee!! I finally have
74 Posts

Profile of Forty Six & 2
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2019, academy wrote:

You won't let the spectator playing with the lock freely trying numbers at will and you need a polite spectator who follows your instructions.

This is true, as with most (if not all) of our effects that we perform. I will note, however, that the audience management required is not difficult or extreme, and there is much MUCH less audience management required compared to the many other locks I own.

Structured right, and it's not difficult, your spectator will walk away truly believing that they could, and indeed have, tried any combination of numbers they wish.

I have been refining my own routine with this lock and, at least for me, once the chosen number has been arrived at my audience see that this is the only combination of numbers that will open this lock. Coupled with some D*****W****** and there is nowhere left to go. This is only a 'normal' lock after all.

I am still mightily impressed with this lock.
www.ukmindreader.com

Seek and you will find
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
730 Posts

Profile of roblane
Quote:
On Mar 22, 2019, Forty Six & 2 wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 21, 2019, academy wrote:

This is true, as with most (if not all) of our effects that we perform. I will note, however, that the audience management required is not difficult or extreme, and there is much MUCH less audience management required compared to the many other locks I own.

Structured right, and it's not difficult, your spectator will walk away truly believing that they could, and indeed have, tried any combination of numbers they wish.

I have been refining my own routine with this lock and, at least for me, once the chosen number has been arrived at my audience see that this is the only combination of numbers that will open this lock. Coupled with some D*****W****** and there is nowhere left to go. This is only a 'normal' lock after all.

I am still mightily impressed with this lock.

You beat me to it forty six, but I couldn’t have put it better !
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
doriancaudal
View Profile
Inner circle
1520 Posts

Profile of doriancaudal
Maybe it's because I am french, but there are several things I did not get on your video demo, Michael. I'd like some enlightment before hitting the BUY button.

1/ When you ask your spectator to try another combination (3'00''), "4 completely different digits" than the one he thought of, can he actually try another DATE very close from the chosen one (example: if I choose 2305, can I try 2306 and it won't open ?)

2/ The spectator says (4'08'') the 7th of december, but then you (4'19'') instruct him to put 0707, and not 0712. Why ?
Hands-off ACAAN - freely chosen card and number : http://doriancaudal.wix.com/miracaan
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1560 Posts

Profile of celebrity
Hi Dorian, although the participant can try other dates (using a routine I detailed on the Facebook group (which will be made available to non Facebook account holders soon)) there are some restrictions on what the participant can and can’t try but these are all covered within the scripting and presentation. Due to this, the two combinations you mention wouldn’t present themselves in performance.

As for the date mentioned on the video demonstration he actually says “The seventh of the seventh.” Which is 07/07 and not the seventh of December (which incidentally wouldn’t have opened the lock). If you listen closely again you will hear this Smile

I am very happy to help advise on its suitability for you so please shoot me a pm if you have any further specific questions and I can certainly help you out Smile

Best Wishes Michael

Thomas Walter
View Profile
Regular user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
193 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Quote:
On Mar 20, 2019, celebrity wrote:
I have just phoned the manufacturer of the gimmicks and he has confirmed that I will be getting another delivery of the Original and the Original US variant's on Friday or next Monday latest and so I have re-opened up pre-orders for on those.

Any idea when the big European will be available? Would like to order or preorder this.
Thomas W
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1560 Posts

Profile of celebrity
I had a nice delivery today of the originals and a few mediums today and hope for more large next week. Once the manufacturer confirms they are in production I will open the orders for those. Very happily all orders through to today have been fulfilled (orders received this evening will be posted first thing Monday).

Shoot me a pm and I will reserve a large for you and will let you know the moment they land. No pre-payment needed.

Best Wishes Michael

Thomas Walter
View Profile
Regular user
Well, it is strange that at my age, I certanly should have more than
193 Posts

Profile of Thomas Walter
Thanks Michael for quick answer.
Send you a PM.
Thomas
avimag51
View Profile
New user
94 Posts

Profile of avimag51
Hello Michael

waiting for your acceptance joinning to FB group .

thank you .
celebrity
View Profile
Inner circle
1560 Posts

Profile of celebrity
All requests within the past 24 hours have been authorised Smile

Best Wishes Michael

NeilS
View Profile
Inner circle
2122 Posts

Profile of NeilS
Just received.

This is a mightily clever item and release. Well done Michael.

I have an idea for a possible routine and, if it has not already been suggested, will post it on the Dead Lock Facebook section.

Neik
roblane
View Profile
Special user
Say 'toast' five times, toast toast.....
730 Posts

Profile of roblane
Quote:
On Mar 26, 2019, NeilS wrote:
Just received.

This is a mightily clever item and release. Well done Michael.

I have an idea for a possible routine and, if it has not already been suggested, will post it on the Dead Lock Facebook section.

Neik

Good innit ? I thought you’d like it and look forward to reading your routine idea
Definition of a Freudian slip; Saying one thing and meaning a "mother"!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Dead Lock by Michael Murray (40 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL