The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Member search » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

N14
View Profile
New user
Netherlands
78 Posts

Profile of N14
Hi,

Is it possible to search only for members that are from the Netherlands / Netherlands / Holland?

Now I have to click trough 386 pages. (specially frustrating, because all 3 names are for the same country and start with each a different letter...)

If it's not possible, than maybe it would be a nice option. So members can find other members from the same area.

greetings,

N14
Mya Angel
View Profile
Special Assistant
California
1398 Posts

Profile of Mya Angel
Hi N14, Haven't seen you around in a long time. Smile You can use the search function, search for user name if you know the members name that will bring up their profile. Other then that we don't have a way to search for members in other countries. You might also make a post in the So happy together asking for members from your area to post there.

:goodluck: Mya
There is nothing that remains so constant as change. Don't end up like concrete, all mixed up and permanently set. Smile

He who slings mud will surely lose ground.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » I want to see the manager! » » Member search » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.15 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL