The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » "Magic in the Streets"- AMAZING!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Rob Johnston
View Profile
Inner circle
Utah
2060 Posts

Profile of Rob Johnston
I just wanted to post a review real quick.

This was on the other night on The Travel Channel. It is not another David Blaine thing....but much better.

Robert Gallup was the host and he performed a very good torn/restored newspaper.

Allen Hayden was performing, and he was my personal favorite. He was HILARIOUS and had some great effects.

Michael Ammar walked the streets and performed for a local Café. This was a rare oppurtunity to see Michael in this situation. He had a heck of a bottle appearance and some great 3 card monte stuff.

Johnny Ace Palmer - This was the first time I have seen him perform, and I must say I am impressed. His coin work is FANTASTIC! And his card works are not bad at all.

Bob sheets also performed - Hilarious, worth watching. Great effects!

This is the best magic special I have ever seen. I am glad I taped it!
"Genius is another word for magic, and the whole point of magic is that it is inexplicable." - Margot Fonteyn
gocall911
View Profile
Loyal user
Salem, VA
247 Posts

Profile of gocall911
I taped this one when it was on almost a year ago and I still watch very very often! It's a great program that I just love! I also love how some of the best stuff on there you can tell is done improv (like the can you put the spot back on thing). Great show that everyone should have a chance to see!
"Use your head." ~Dai Vernon~
Kenardo1
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of Kenardo1
I wish I had seen it. I have to watch when it gets repeated. Thanks for the review.
Chris H
View Profile
Inner circle
Melbourne, Australia
1364 Posts

Profile of Chris H
Hmmm...

How come you guys get all the good stuff? We never get anything but the masked moron here in Australia. Which is probably why my magic DVD collection is increasing dramatically.

-- Topher
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Magic names and the media » » "Magic in the Streets"- AMAZING!!!! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL