The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Martin Nash (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

jkr
View Profile
Regular user
Mn
147 Posts

Profile of jkr
Does anyone have any opinions as to which set of his is the best deal? I'm wondering if one is better in broadcast quality, format, or maybe just more complete?

Thanks,
Jake
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1780 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
L&L has a 6-video set on Nash. I have it, and it is amazing. I wish they'd release it on DVD. It was filmed a number of years back, and I think it was originally filmed by one of the companies that L&L bought the rights to, and then re-mastered it before releasing it. The broadcast quality is pretty good, although not as clear as the current-era L&L tapes. But it is more than sufficient in order to be able to clearly see what Nash is doing and explaining.
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17411 Posts

Profile of joseph
My favorites on the set are Jacks or Better, and Colors on the March...Awesome.
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Steven Leung
View Profile
Inner circle
found the Magic Rainbow after
1614 Posts

Profile of Steven Leung
Besides Charming Cheat series, I personally think that 'Infinity and Beyond' is one of the best card miracles I've ever seen.

As I have mentioned before some time last year, I really do not want too many people know this invisible weapon.

Unfortunately, this cannot be held any longer once they re-release it on DVD format.
Most memorable moment - with Maestro Juan Tamariz & Consuelo Lorgia in FISM Busan 2018.

"Being fooled by a trick doesn't always mean they are having a good time" - Homer Liwag

https://hhpresents.com/
https://www.glitchstudiohk.com/
Dougini
View Profile
Inner circle
The Beautiful State Of Maine
7130 Posts

Profile of Dougini
Martin Nash's version of Twisting The Aces is my favorite to date. I believe he's talking to someone named Darren, and it's on his "Magician's Magic" VHS (Videonics Magic Video Lectures Vol 7, pgm #27). I'm having that tape transferred to DVD to preserve it, as it cannot be replaced.

Does anyone know if that 30 min lecture appears elsewhere, or is that one exclusive? He's one of the best.

Doug
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. » » Martin Nash (0 Likes)
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL