The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind, Myth & Magick problem (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Circusman
View Profile
Special user
Kent, England.
571 Posts

Profile of Circusman
I've had this book lying in a drawer for years and never read it !

The problem is that I have so many books that I could never read in a lifetime. Why ? Because I keep buying more and more of them !

Bobby.
WitchesHat
View Profile
Regular user
155 Posts

Profile of WitchesHat
I've been using it for years as a pretty effective murder weapon.
C.J.
View Profile
Inner circle
There's a lotta rambling in my
2366 Posts

Profile of C.J.
If there's significant interest, I might be willing to find time to index the book.

And in response to the ancient original post in this thread, I've never had a problem reading this one on the toilet... Smile
Connor Jacobs - The Thought Sculptor
Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur
Be fondly remembered.
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1548 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
My copy (1993) does have an index. I believe at one time you could buy the index separately to go with the first edition.

Barry
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Most of the book was originally released as small pamphlets which were very easy to read where ever you found yourself.
Gumar Oz DuBar
View Profile
Loyal user
245 Posts

Profile of Gumar Oz DuBar
Does anyone know if any place is still selling this, or is it out of stock (out of print) everywhere?
I write and edit text.
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17671 Posts

Profile of Slim King
My favorite book......
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6756 Posts

Profile of magicfish
This book is fantastic and absolutely loaded with practical, usable, ingenius, miracles.
Oscar999
View Profile
Veteran user
389 Posts

Profile of Oscar999
One of my favorite books also.

My favorite piece in it is his "paper clip" billet switch. It's a simple, sleightless switch using a paper clip for some subtle misdirection that works great. There's ton of value in this book - and just reading his thoughts is worth the price of admission.

Oscar
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Mind, Myth & Magick problem (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.09 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL