The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Eating Lightbulbs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2
actorscotty
View Profile
Veteran user
wilmington nc
397 Posts

Profile of actorscotty
Simple answer and it has already been given, DO NOT READ UP ON THIS AND TRY IT, LEARN ONE ON ONE FroM SOMEONE LIKE TODD ROBBINS OR FORGET IT,,,,my 2 cents
thegreatnippulini
View Profile
Inner circle
of Hell because I've made
2589 Posts

Profile of thegreatnippulini
Red Stuart taght me how to eat glass. When a 55 year old man with 6 teeth left in his head can do it, so can you! He say me down, broke a lightbulb with his GUMS, handed me a piece and said "stick it in your mouth and CHEW!". That was pretty much it.

Uh.. don't try this unless Red is there with you.
The Great Nippulini: body piercer, Guinness World Record holder, blacksmith and man with The World's Strongest Nipples! Does the WORLD care? We shall see...
http://www.greatnippulini.com
Todd Robbins
View Profile
V.I.P.
New York
2905 Posts

Profile of Todd Robbins
Even if Red is there, don't do it. There is much more to glass eating than just eating glass. Eating glass is a form of Russian Roulette. And as for sugar glass, everyone that sees someone eating glass thinks it is sugar glass. Therefore, if you do go to all the trouble to make up candy glass you will end up with a trick that will fool no one.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Believe it or not... » » Eating Lightbulbs » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL