The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Will I see you there? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Hey gang,

I was speaking with my pal Stan Allen a couple days ago and realized that August is just 5 months away and that means that MAGIC LIVE is just around the corner!

You should keep in keep in mind...

• August 4-7, 2019, The Orleans, Las Vegas, Nevada, United States, planet Earth - Milky Way Galaxy.
  • 11th MAGIC Live: the one-time-only, never-to-be-repeated “unconventional convention."
  • They are almost 90% sold out!
  • WAY MORE talent (twice as many as most conventions), custom-built theaters, vendors, and magicians (1,599 of your friends).
  • LESS expensive… when you combine the cost of registration and hotel (rooms, taxes, and resort fees), MAGIC Live is less than the other summer conventions: $19 less than the IBM in Phoenix, and $196 less than the Genii Convention in Orlando.
  • In my opinion it’s the best!!!

Finally, some of you may be asking if its really worth the money, time and effort - I say YES!

Sure, you get to go to fabulous Las Vegas where there is always something to do - shows to see etc. The convention itself is full of lectures, shows, surprises and of course plenty of magic and let's not forget one of the biggest dealer's rooms on the planet!

Did I mention The Orleans is a wonderful place to stay? Great rates, dozens of choices for eating, a bowling alley, theaters, Swimming pools, and of course plenty of games. Smile

As if all of the aforementioned was not enough, consider this; How much time and money would it take to go visit all of your magic friends and see all the latest goodies?

For myself attending MAGIC LIVE is more than just the convention activities (and there are plenty) - It's about hanging with those you know and of course making new friends along the way!

So the real question is; Will I see you there? Smile

MAGIC LIVE 2019

---
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » What's Cooking? » » Will I see you there? » » TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.02 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL