The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Aloha :) from Hawaii (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

captainkk
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of captainkk
Hi all,

The world of magic is awesome, Being brand new at it I am always looking for suggestions. The main reason for my interest in magic it the children. I teach children how to resist Drugs and Violence. I am looking to incorporate some magic into my classes to hold the kids interest. Any suggestions that could help me would be awesome.

thanks
Captainkk
Alex Linian
View Profile
Inner circle
Peru
1277 Posts

Profile of Alex Linian
Welcome to the Café, It is an awesome forum.
Steven Steele
View Profile
Chief of Staff
1868 Posts

Profile of Steven Steele
Welcome Captain,

You're sure to find just what you're looking for here at the Café. Look around at the multitude of topics and pick a couple that peaks your interest. From reading your introduction, you might like to drop by "the little darlings" a room dedicated to children's magic. There are many magicians from amateur to full-time pros that frequent the room and will be more than helpful in getting you up to speed.

Again, Welcome and enjoy your visits.

Steven
Coram Deo
Steve Brooks
View Profile
Founder / Manager
Northern California - United States
3780 Posts

Profile of Steve Brooks
Welcome to The Magic Café!
Hawaii eh? Home to some high class magicians including CURTIS KAM and ALAN OKAWA, seems you are in good company. Smile
"Always be you because nobody else can" - Steve Brooks
Chrystal
View Profile
Inner circle
Canada/France
1552 Posts

Profile of Chrystal
Hi Captain K,

Welcome to the Café and glad you decided to join us. There is a regular poster in the General Magic forum - Little Darlings that does the very thing you are interested in. Please have a look and post your question there as many will be willing to help.The Café is a friendly place!

C
magia355
View Profile
Regular user
Virginia, USA
172 Posts

Profile of magia355
Hey, I lived in Hawaii for three years.....Beautiful place....... Have you met Jimmy Joshida? He has a magic shop at his home......Check him out sometime.....he is a great man...... What about the Magic of John Hirokawa....(Probably spelled it wrong!) Great show.....Or Curtis Cam, Is he still working in that Military Hotel in Waikiki...? Good show...... But anyway nice meeting you.....There is lots of good magicians in Hawaii......Get to meet them, you will have a blast!!!!!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Our new arrivals » » Aloha :) from Hawaii (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL