The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Michigan Red Eye Dice (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15675 Posts

Profile of tommy
Michigan Red Eye Dice have three different color spots. The One and Six spots are Black. The Two and Five spots are Red. The Four and Three Spots are Blue.

What are the various odds of the different color combines coming up when throwing Three of these Michigan Red Eye Dice?

That is the question.

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/......425_.jpg
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
hcs
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany, Magdeburg
341 Posts

Profile of hcs
Here we go: R - red; B - blue, G - black (grey)

a 3.7%:
RRR 1/27
GGG 1/27
BBB 1/27

a 11.1%
RRB 3/27
RRG 3/27
BBR 3/27
BBG 3/27
GGR 3/27
GGB 3/27

a 22.2%:
RGB 6/27
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4 and 5x5 Magic Squares * 120 A4-pages
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15675 Posts

Profile of tommy
Thank you kindly. We got the first three but then got puddled by colors and numbers running around everywhere. Smile

That is really good of you and thanks.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
hcs
View Profile
Veteran user
Germany, Magdeburg
341 Posts

Profile of hcs
My pleasure, Tommy!
Melencolia I - Magic Squares for the Mental Entertainer * Smart Methods for 4x4 and 5x5 Magic Squares * 120 A4-pages
Cagliostro
View Profile
Inner circle
2338 Posts

Profile of Cagliostro
@hsc.:Thanks for laying it out so nicely.

Quote:
On Mar 18, 2019, tommy wrote:

Thank you kindly. We got the first three but then got puddled by colors and numbers running around everywhere. Smile

That is really good of you and thanks.

I don't quite understand this post, but granted I am a little slow at times. Are you saying that you have red eyes, blues eyes and black eyes in combination or separately from time to time.?

Lot of meat on this response, so have fun. Smile
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Gambling Spot » » Michigan Red Eye Dice (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.11 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL