The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Metallic looking Rubber Bands? (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

djrosen
View Profile
New user
20 Posts

Profile of djrosen
I am looking for metallic looking rubber bands that would match well with US coins or tableware (knives, forks etc). Saw Chad Long do some stuff this weekend that is quick and hard hitting and would love to give it a shot. Prefer a thicker rubber band with flat sides as opposed to skinnier types that are rounded.
countrymaven
View Profile
Special user
723 Posts

Profile of countrymaven
Can you explain what is hard hitting about it? Why not just use metal paint? Since nobody seems to know of these.
Mary Mowder
View Profile
Inner circle
Sacramento / Elk Grove, CA
3640 Posts

Profile of Mary Mowder
Try searching metallic loom bands.

The photo looks like it could be something of interest to you but I didn't look because the site was not secure. Maybe these are available elsewhere.

-Mary Mowder
Chad Long
View Profile
V.I.P.
227 Posts

Profile of Chad Long
Quote:
On Mar 18, 2019, djrosen wrote:
I am looking for metallic looking rubber bands that would match well with US coins or tableware (knives, forks etc). Saw Chad Long do some stuff this weekend that is quick and hard hitting and would love to give it a shot. Prefer a thicker rubber band with flat sides as opposed to skinnier types that are rounded.

Hi dirosen,

I don't use metallic rubber bands, but silver or gray-colored latex balloons and cut a piece from them. You can find them in lots of places. Hope this helps. PM me if you have more questions.

Best,

Chad
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21649 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I have no idea what you are doing with them, but gray Dental Dam when stretched over a coin the Dam is invisible. Even from inches away.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Rings, strings & things » » Metallic looking Rubber Bands? (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL