The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Inner Eye is now available (7 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

TEB3
View Profile
Veteran user
Texas
387 Posts

Profile of TEB3
The Inner Eye – Create The Storm is now finished and available from LULU. This is the one I’ve been working on for several years. This book is completely different from anything you have come across about creativity and realistically applying it to Séance performance in either a traditional setting around a table or turning it into a one person theatrical show for thirty or forty people. You learn to use your own Inner Eye and find new approaches on how to create, script, stage and even develop a whole new way of performing that becomes unique to yourself and no other performer!

This will lead you through the maze of story development, using existing effects or twisting something into a completely new concept. You’ll find out why OTL is more than just a take out burger in a bag. And yes, it is the actual method I’ve personally used for the last 38 years.

Steve Drury has kindly written a very thought provoking foreword. Jim Magus called last week after reading the final manuscript and said it was something that had never been seen or used before and ought to really impact our “art of spooky stuff”.

Here’s the link.

http://www.lulu.com/spotlight/teb3

Plus Lulu is having a 15 percent off sale good through March 21. The code is ONEFIVE all caps.
TEB3/Lary/Traveler
RCP
View Profile
Inner circle
Two Minnie's in The Hell's Half Acre, The Republic of Texas
2183 Posts

Profile of RCP
Thanks Larry, just ordered as well as Yitzhak's new books. Sadly, many newbies here don't know TEB3 or the Travelers journeys. This is a must have from one of the last living creators of bizarre Magick.
Tony Iacoviello
View Profile
Eternal Order
13151 Posts

Profile of Tony Iacoviello
I ordered immediately, I know the value! Smile
YitzhakNoDice
View Profile
Special user
Portland, Oregon
517 Posts

Profile of YitzhakNoDice
Lulu is having a 15% off sale. Enter in the promo code: ONEFIVE

Time to get Inner Eye!
A wise man's question contains half the answer. - Solomon ben Judah, Philosopher
Dr. O
View Profile
Veteran user
NC
395 Posts

Profile of Dr. O
Inner eye ordered. 15% discount provides no excuse! Looking forward to a good read.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » The Inner Eye is now available (7 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL