The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Uri Geller threatens May with mind control if she doesn’t stop brexit (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Posted on his Facebook page just now....

An open letter to Theresa May
My Dear Theresa,
We have known each other for over 21 years since you became our MP. You visited my home in Sonning, where you also lived. Three years before you became Prime Minister, I predicted your victory when I showed you Winston Churchill's spoon on my Cadillac, which I asked you to touch.
Despite popular public opinion, I also predicted that Donald Trump would become the 45th President of the United States.
As you might have read, I am ensuring that Jeremy Corbyn never gets the keys to Number 10 Downing Street, with the power of my mind which I have proved over and again.
I will ensure that they bend out of all proportion to ensure that he never takes up residence there.
My power has been validated by the CIA, MI5 and Mossad.

The CIA concluded: "As a result of Geller's success in this experimental period, we consider that he has demonstrated his paranormal perceptual ability in a convincing and unambiguous manner."

It is easily verifiable. Just look at the official CIA website.
I have influenced many high ranking officials around the world.
On one occasion, Senator Clayborne Pell, then the chair of the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, directed me to bombard the mind of Yuli Vorontsov, the Soviet Union’s chief nuclear negotiator, to influence him telepathically to sign the Nuclear Arms Reduction treaty, which I did successfully.
Now to the point of my open letter to you.

I feel psychically and very strongly that most British people do not want Brexit.
I love you very much but I will not allow you to lead Britain into Brexit.

As much as I admire you, I will stop you telepathically from doing this - and believe me I am capable of executing it.
Before I take this drastic course of action, I appeal to you to stop the process immediately while you still have a chance.
Although I currently live in Israel I am still a British citizen and feel very passionately about the country and the people I came to love.

Much energy and love
Uri

Photos:
Uri Geller with Yuli M. Vorontsov,
First Deputy Foreign Minister
of the Soviet Union and Anthony Lake,
then the National Security advisor,
today the head of the CIA,
Senator Claiborne Pell, Chairman of
the US Senate Foreign Relations
Committee, Vice President Al Gore

Uri Geller with Prime Minister Theresa May
I no longer smoke camel cigarettes.
corindaman
View Profile
Veteran user
396 Posts

Profile of corindaman
Hmmm, look at the pig flying through the sky! (For our USA Cousins - this means it is highly unlikely)
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2674 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Love this guy.
Philemon Vanderbeck
View Profile
Inner circle
Seattle, WA
4696 Posts

Profile of Philemon Vanderbeck
What audacity!

I wish I had thought of it. Smile
Professor Philemon Vanderbeck
That Creepy Magician
"I use my sixth sense to create the illusion of possessing the other five."
Senor Fabuloso
View Profile
Inner circle
1243 Posts

Profile of Senor Fabuloso
Uri, has long been known to people in the intelligence community, to be a mentalist and not endowed with any special powers. I sincerely doubt that MI5 or the C.I.A. believe, any claims he might make.
No matter how many times you say the wrong thing, it will NEVER be right.

If I'm not responding to you? It's because you're a TROLL!
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
18028 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Didn't the people vote FOR Brexit ?????? Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
ddyment
View Profile
Inner circle
Gibsons, BC, Canada
2501 Posts

Profile of ddyment
Slim King asked:
Quote:

People grow. Facts emerge. Opinions change. That's why we vote (again and again) every few years.
The Deceptionary :: Elegant, Literate, Contemporary Mentalism ... and More :: (order "Calculated Thoughts" from Vanishing Inc.)
ringmaster
View Profile
Inner circle
Memphis, Down in Dixie
1974 Posts

Profile of ringmaster
Quote:
On Mar 23, 2019, ddyment wrote:
Slim King asked:
Quote:

People grow. Facts emerge. Opinions change. That's why we vote (again and again) every few years.

In Virginia they vote every few hours.
One of the last living 10-in-one performers. I wanted to be in show business the worst way, and that was it.
paranormal
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of paranormal
There are two ways this can go brexit won't happen and he will get a lot of publicity and claim he did it, or it won't happen and he'll claim the british have secret anti mind control technology
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2019, paranormal wrote:
he'll claim the british have secret anti mind control technology

Which we do have. Borrowed ironically from the Israelis.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
Slim King asked:
Quote:

how many times have there been elections due to brexit? and why no new one if there have been several before?
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2019, backinblack wrote:
Quote:
Slim King asked:
Quote:

how many times have there been elections due to brexit? and why no new one if there have been several before?

Please don’t veer off into politics or this thread will get deleted.

Keep it on track - weponsised mind control by the best of the best.
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2019, Smoking Camel wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2019, backinblack wrote:
Quote:
Slim King asked:
Quote:

Please don’t veer off into politics or this thread will get deleted.

Keep it on track - weponsised mind control by the best of the best.

no prob: how many times did uri had the chance to mindcontroll an election about brexit? afterwards its possible to discuss how many times he might have interefered..
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
We don’t know. Nobody knows.
Christopher Taylor
View Profile
V.I.P.
British Columbia Canada
2315 Posts

Profile of Christopher Taylor
Just heard Uri being interviewed live on the CBC, here in Canada. It was an interesting few minutes. He made it clear that he has NOT threatening the PM at all. Incidentally, at the end of the interview, the host asked him to name the number she had just written on a piece of paper. I thought, "here we go". He indicated that he thought she was joking with him and mentioned that he had 17 or 18 interviews today. The host began to laugh because the number she had written was 17.

Christopher
Christopher Taylor

Member P.E.A.

www.taylorimagineering.com

MAKING MENTALISM MORE IMPOSSIBLE
backinblack
View Profile
Special user
910 Posts

Profile of backinblack
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, Smoking Camel wrote:

we could know how many times he had the chance.. than the great oracle of magicans can try the impossible and figure out how many times he really did.. *om*
Smoking Camel
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
1039 Posts

Profile of Smoking Camel
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, backinblack wrote:
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, Smoking Camel wrote:

we could know how many times he had the chance.. than the great oracle of magicans can try the impossible and figure out how many times he really did.. *om*

Even then we wouldn’t be able to know. We’ve got all sorts of people doi gmad things.... like these Russian witches...

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.expre......eird/amp

It’s the Wild West out there. We need a ministry of magic and some way of policing this stuff or it’s going to get crazy.
Axel
View Profile
Elite user
Berlin
456 Posts

Profile of Axel
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, Christopher Taylor wrote:
Just heard Uri being interviewed live on the CBC, here in Canada. It was an interesting few minutes. He made it clear that he has NOT threatening the PM at all. Incidentally, at the end of the interview, the host asked him to name the number she had just written on a piece of paper. I thought, "here we go". He indicated that he thought she was joking with him and mentioned that he had 17 or 18 interviews today. The host began to laugh because the number she had written was 17.

Christopher

Wow.
It seems he got everything he could ever wanted from his aanouncement.
And what a great idea to set up a "test" this way.
He is truly a master of self advertisement.
Mr Salk
View Profile
Special user
Tied to
568 Posts

Profile of Mr Salk
Uri; still creepy.

"I showed you Winston Churchill's spoon on my Cadillac, which I asked you to touch".

The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Penny for your thoughts » » Uri Geller threatens May with mind control if she doesn’t stop brexit (9 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL