The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » In the hands triumph (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
943 Posts

Profile of helder
Something that I’m working on: https://youtu.be/FnvCLrh_djE

I record this for Instagram but you get the idea. If you watched Nick Einhorn At the table lecture, he performed a version of Swain Air mail card but used the slop shuffle. I prefer the Jennings/Goodwin display. So I’m working on his routine but with this change. You don’t see here the bit with the wallet because Instagram doesn’t allow more than 1 minute of video. At some point I will upload a live performance of the routine. Others have come up with similar ideas, for example Shaun MCcree, Shaun Robinson etc. I’m still looking for what to write on the back of the card. Hope you like it. By the way, my Instagram: heldersousa78
Ado
View Profile
Special user
Pittsburgh, PA
992 Posts

Profile of Ado
Technique-wise, it's good.
However, the whole time, your body is putting all the focus on the deck/hands. You need to fix that.

P!
helder
View Profile
Special user
Portugal
943 Posts

Profile of helder
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, Ado wrote:
Technique-wise, it's good.
However, the whole time, your body is putting all the focus on the deck/hands. You need to fix that.

P!

Thanks for your opinion.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » You Oughta Be In Pictures » » In the hands triumph (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL