The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In the Name of Bob: XXI Century Chronologue (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá

(with your order you will receive for FREE Pablo Amira-Mentalfy)

Welcome to "In the Name of Bob", the new release from Reese.

Being a huge Cassidy fan/follower since the beginning of my mentalism career my next download is completely inspired by this legend himself.
Everything ready for you.
NOT an special app, but a special set of digital diaries that you will receive with your order.
Your phone literally does all of the work for you.

Effect: The participant is told that you (the performer) had a feeling that you were going to meet them on that particular day.
So sure that you were going to meet them you made a prediction that proves this is the case.
The participant is handed a mobile phone with last years diary open containing a list of people who the performer met the year before. It is explained to the participant that not all dates are filled out. The participant is instructed to go through the diary verifying that all the names are different and turn to their date of birth. They are told that if their date of birth is on a date that is empty they can make any name up.
They arrive at their date verifying that each name is different on that page also.
They are asked to call out the name of the client that was met on the participants birthday. “Neil”

The performer hands the participant a prediction that was pointed out right at the start of the performance.
It is opened and reads “On your birthday last year I visited Neil”. Proving that the performer knew in advance the date that the participant was going to select.

The participant can choose any date and you can predict it 100% of the time.
Prediction can be physical or self contained (on the mobile phone) meaning you don’t need to carry anything outside of your phone.
Not restricted to names, we provide you with the means to perform this for playing cards, places and drawings. -
In-depth explanations on how to create your own categories with ease using provided templates.

It literally comes ready to perform, this is not an app but a series of pre-made diaries for you to be able to perform the aforementioned effects.
Perfect for a quick impressive piece of mentalism!
Powerful and straightforward with no thinking needed.
Pablo
Performer and Author

Mentalism Center: The best online space to get quality Mentalism
www.mentalismcenter.com

Arkanosophy: The Boutique for Mystery Performers
www.arkanosophy.com
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
12968 Posts

Profile of John C
Looks pretty impossible.
Rob.m
View Profile
Loyal user
263 Posts

Profile of Rob.m
So how do you get this - is it a download for your phone.
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2019, Rob.m wrote:
So how do you get this - is it a download for your phone.

You will get PDF files that you add to your phone
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
Wravyn
View Profile
Inner circle
3513 Posts

Profile of Wravyn
Of all the phone apps and tricks, this one by far seems the most intriguing to me.
magicinsight
View Profile
Inner circle
4306 Posts

Profile of magicinsight
I assume that the prediction card taken from the phone case is the 'best" scenario.
Michael
“Belief matters more than truth. Every moment, belief in imaginary things alters lives while truth sits unnoticed and waits.”
—Hakim, Loreweaver
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 24, 2019, magicinsight wrote:
I assume that the prediction card taken from the phone case is the 'best" scenario.
Michael

No really, as you wrote, there is no “best” 😉
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Does this work with Android phones ?
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, warren wrote:
Does this work with Android phones ?

Yes!
No restrictions. You could even use a tablet 👍🏻
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Sounds really good, can the prediction be changed and is it always the same outcome rather than mu****le o*ts ?
music
View Profile
Special user
627 Posts

Profile of music
This is intriguing, I look forward to some reviews.
rowdymagi5
View Profile
Inner circle
Virginia
3624 Posts

Profile of rowdymagi5
This does look interesting!
Chamberlain
View Profile
Special user
629 Posts

Profile of Chamberlain
Are the names actually in your phones calendar? or do they just open a PDF on your phone that shows all the dates of the year
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, Chamberlain wrote:
Are the names actually in your phones calendar? or do they just open a PDF on your phone that shows all the dates of the year

No extra app is needed.
Every file is offered with the purchase (yes, they are eBooks)
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
warren
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
4166 Posts

Profile of warren
Can the prediction be changed so that you can have a different outcome ?
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, warren wrote:
Can the prediction be changed so that you can have a different outcome ?

Sure 👍🏻
A lot of flexibility with Reese routine
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
puggo
View Profile
Inner circle
2022 Posts

Profile of puggo
Add another one to the list of 'would like to see a review'.
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

For those that have this, I will offer my variation, the way I am performing this.

Both Peter Turner & Reese loved my idea, just something that you can do, which to me is a bit different than the way it is presented.

Thanks send me a PM

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
Amirá
View Profile
Inner circle
MentalismCenter.com
5131 Posts

Profile of Amirá
Quote:
On Mar 25, 2019, BMWGuy wrote:
Hey guys,

For those that have this, I will offer my variation, the way I am performing this.

Both Peter Turner & Reese loved my idea, just something that you can do, which to me is a bit different than the way it is presented.

Thanks send me a PM

Alex Alejandro

Thanks for your kindness Alex!
Pablo
Performer and Author

www.mentalismcenter.com

www.arkanosophy.com
BMWGuy
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
2564 Posts

Profile of BMWGuy
Hey guys,

I thought I would pop in and give a review for Reese Goodley's new download series #2, titled "In The Name of Bob"

If you don't know who Reese Goodley is, he first released a booklet titled "Navigator".

Then, he released his first video download series titled "Pocket Pal"

To sum of the video download series: Easy to do, updated on classics, and/or variations on effects to make them better.

Pocket Pal was brilliant, so I purchased In The Name of Bob, given that Bob Cassidy was a legend in our field, and his ideas always inspired me to do more.

In fact, my first release Mental Communicator was re-working Chronologue, but what Reese has done here is brilliant.

If you want to see a full performance video, put Reese Goodley on Facebook, and you will see it.

Chronologue updated to the 21st century. As always, Peter Turner chimes in with his thoughts and ideas, and it is refreshing to hear the story of when Peter met Bob @ Mindvention.

I actually came up with an idea after digesting all the downloadable videos, and it does not involve around a prediction.
It is an actual real time reveal of a thought of playing card, celebrity, place, etc, etc.

If you purchased In the Name of Bob, and have proof, I will share this idea with you, with this sole idea, it is the way I will be performing it from now on.

Not saying that the prediction method is bad, its brilliant, but I wanted to change the structure just a bit for my likes.

Also I must mention that Reese does something brilliant, which you will see once you purchase, in which he has added an element that Peter even mentions he would not of thought of, and that elevates this to a new level.

I believe this is released through 13 souls, Peter's production company, and the quality if great, and teaching is excellent, and no stone is left unturned.

Contact Reese Goodley on Facebook, and he will take care of you. Or contact Pablo Amira

Thanks

Alex Alejandro
PRESET by Alex Alejandro & Dan Harlan now available for a special introductory price!
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » In the Name of Bob: XXI Century Chronologue (9 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.04 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL