The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » How do I get into the buying and selling section? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

diamondjack
View Profile
New user
orlando,fl
58 Posts

Profile of diamondjack
I knlw we have to have 50 posts, and I do. Where is the section on this forum where I can get into the buying and selling forum?
diamondjack
View Profile
New user
orlando,fl
58 Posts

Profile of diamondjack
Come to think of it, why is my post counter near my avatar different from the one in my profile page?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4982 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
This has been asked many times before. When you reach 50 posts, the buying and selling forum will automatically open for you. You just have to scroll down a bit and you'll see the forums. The post counter under your username is the number of posts that you have made in forums that count. In other words, there are forums which while contribute to the Café, don't count. You can see a list of those forums at the top of the tech forum.

https://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/view......forum=50
Where the magic begins
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The Magic Café Tech Help Area » » How do I get into the buying and selling section? (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL