The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Lost in crowd buying Smoke production Device (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Blacksea
View Profile
New user
4 Posts

Profile of Blacksea
One of my routine requires smoke production from bare hand. I bought one device long ago called magic smoke, didn't quite like it (produced a thin and inconsistent amount of smoke.) and ended up locked in my store room. White searching for new products I found the smoke market is crowded with so many devices, so many technologies and mixed up reviews. I am a bit lost. I am looking for something can be performed without sleeve, lowest noise possible, something durable and of course don't have to break the bank. Not a big fan of the idea of smoke coming from watch. After some search and review, smoke cube and smoke screen seams very good option, but again going through reviews of smoke cube, in many cases the device breaks down after a while and no way to fix it. Don't know much about magic screen. So, please shade some light on if you know some great products or what you think is ideal in my case. A big appreciation in advance for your kind reply!!!
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
This question would be better in a different area of the Café. The Workshop is typically for magicians who build their own equipment.
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Anverdi-museum
View Profile
Inner circle
1196 Posts

Profile of Anverdi-museum
If you are looking to build a smoking device ( I assume you are or you wouldn't be here ) you can build a nice one from an E Cig. Attached is one I built along with a monster in a box effect I built:

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=K40qN7jk-g4

Chuck
GS121002
View Profile
Veteran user
but he still can't help build a border wall with only
313 Posts

Profile of GS121002
Chuck, can you share the details and pictures how you built the smoke unit?
Gary Salisbury
San Diego, CA

It's a fact! - Any sufficiently advanced technology is indistinguishable from magic.
(This line censored by Dave Scribner because it is in Latin) - What you believe is real, is real!
Who was that masked man and what is he all about? - https://www.pinterest.com/garydsalisbury/
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The workshop » » Lost in crowd buying Smoke production Device (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL