The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » THE REVELATION EFFECT By Pro Magic Live (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Topcliffe
View Profile
Regular user
New Orleans, LA
149 Posts

Profile of Topcliffe
Hi, I was wondering if anyone knew anything about this one:

https://therevelationeffect.com/home?hop=lhughes334

I can't seem to find any info on it anywhere else, even here. Using my mentalist's powers, the image I'm seeing is... red flags (been used to start a cult? Really?). But what do I know?

From the site:

"REVEALED: Underground Mind Reading Secret
Learn The SAME Technique That Almost Started A Cult And Convinced People Of REAL Powers
That You Can Do to ANYONE, ANYWHERE at ANYTIME! (Works 100% Of The Time)

The Revelation Effect is the MOST POWERFUL Mentalism and Mind Reading Trick that uses a special technique to know what someone is thinking. It's been used to start a cult, convince people of real minding and turn the average amateur magician into a powerful mentalist.

With one simple technique and less than 60 mins of practise you'll have the perfect trick to amaze absolutely anyone.

The Revelation Effect allows you to reveal a secret thought inside the mind of a spectator or any person you choose, using an ingenious method that you will soon learn within this video. It's pure Mind Reading and its secret should not be shared...but it's so good that it has to be known!

It is said that the holy grail of mentalism and mind reading is to be able to walk up to someone - without any set-up - 100% impromptu - and be able to tell them what they are thinking of. There are a range of different methods you could use to do this, but The Revelation Effect beats them ALL hands down. It's the cleanest, fairest and easiest way to read someone's mind. Perform it anywhere at anytime to anyone - it can't get any better than that!"
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Ebooks, PDF's or Downloads » » THE REVELATION EFFECT By Pro Magic Live (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL