We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Blankwave deck (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

bregste1
View Profile
New user
8 Posts

Profile of bregste1
Hello everyone, I am new to the forum. I am looking for the effect called Blankwave, it's a brainwave deck but with blank cards...
Someone knows where I can find this?

Thank you so much for taking your time with this post.

Stefano
A Magic Cafe User
View Profile
New user
Princeton, NJ
63 Posts

Profile of A Magic Cafe User
Hi Stefano,
There seems to be a mention of a 'blankwave' deck in this magic Café thread:

Quote:
On Dec 8, 2014, Devin Knight wrote:
I wanted to say that this is the first deck in a Trilogy that Hocus Pocus will be carrying. Each deck will be released over the next three months.

The second deck is called: Invisible Brainwave and is a brainwave deck where the named card has a different color back and the deck can be shown front and back spreading all the cards from top to bottom. No forces, any card named and only one deck is used and it is in full view from the start. NO SKILL. You read that right a single deck brainwave that you can show has faces. Can't do that with the standard brainwave.

The third deck is called: BlankWave. Any card is named NO RESTRICTIONS and No forces. A deck is removed and shown to be blank on both sides, except for one card that has both a FACE and BACK! Yep, it is the card just named. Only 1 deck is used!!!

In the same thread, Cole Gross wrote about where to purchase this:

Quote:
On Dec 8, 2014, Cole Gross wrote:
I really appreciate you all checking the Hocus Pocus website!
This one is going to be a big one. We put it up this morning and have already pre-sold a lot of them.

Here is the direct link for those who haven't seen it yet:
http://www.hocus-pocus.com/magicshop/?p=28468

Let me know if you have any questions,

Cole

The entire thread can be found here: https://themagiccafe.com/forums/viewtopi......orum=218

I hope this helps!

- A Magic Café User

Smile
- Just my humble opinion

The more you know, the more you know - Brainpop
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
Should be easy to make by buying a blank back deck and a blank face deck and a can of roughing fluid.
jimgerrish
View Profile
Inner circle
East Orange, NJ
3209 Posts

Profile of jimgerrish
My "Blankety-Blank Card Trick" will be published soon to close off The Wizards' Journal #38 at The Magic Nook. I got intrigued by Devin Knight's "Blankwave" concept and decided to come up with a simpler version that would be as easy to put together as I mention in the above post. Then I went for broke and made it so the appearance of a second freely chosen card (with a freely chosen color back) could be made to appear among blank cards in the hands of a spectator. I love it when a trick creates itself.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Blankwave deck (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.14 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL