The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Zenith Rising Sharpie (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

chappelly
View Profile
Special user
Down Under
744 Posts

Profile of chappelly
After using the Okito Doll(all types) for many years I now have the Zenith Rising Sharpie by Steve Fearson which I carry with me everywhere.

This is perfect for the rising pen in hand effect.

It is light, innocent looking and very durable. The mechanism is sturdy and unlikely to move around, a problem I had with many Okito dolls.

It takes a bit of practice initially to find the sweet spot and positioning of the pen.

Steve's instruction is clear and concise and well demonstrated on the video.

The angles are great and almost invisible. No one has picked up on this yet.

There is no thread or magnets to worry about and is ready to go at all times.

Highly recommended.
indomagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1143 Posts

Profile of indomagic
Quote:
On Mar 31, 2019, chappelly wrote:
After using the Okito Doll(all types) for many years I now have the Zenith Rising Sharpie by Steve Fearson which I carry with me everywhere.

This is perfect for the rising pen in hand effect.

It is light, innocent looking and very durable. The mechanism is sturdy and unlikely to move around, a problem I had with many Okito dolls.

It takes a bit of practice initially to find the sweet spot and positioning of the pen.

Steve's instruction is clear and concise and well demonstrated on the video.

The angles are great and almost invisible. No one has picked up on this yet.

There is no thread or magnets to worry about and is ready to go at all times.

Highly recommended.

Is it self contained sharpie gimmick ? Or you need additional gimmick ?
Shikina
View Profile
Loyal user
Los Angeles
260 Posts

Profile of Shikina
I recently acquired this product along with a couple other Fearson items (G Sharp, Intuition System) from an estate sale. Previous owner appears to have never used the product, or the others for that matter, but the website with the instructions is no longer valid and I don't know how to use the gimmick. If anyone could help me out kindly PM. Happy to prove ownership of an original product.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Tricks & Effects » » Zenith Rising Sharpie (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2024 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.01 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL