The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Looking for - Jack the Ripper Routine (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

shomemagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Missouri
2203 Posts

Profile of shomemagic
Im looking for a great Jack The Ripper routine...NO TAROT cards please. I remember seeing one called I think Lost Works - Red Death but I can't find it and wasn't sure how good it was.
Any help would be much appreciated,
Magically,

Mike King - Sho-Me Magic

You can e-mail me at: shomemagic@gmail.com
scottishpiper51
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
Are you looking for a single effect, full stage/parlor set, or seance?
bud.scott
View Profile
Loyal user
201 Posts

Profile of bud.scott
Lost Works - Red Death

Is by Vince Wilson and it's a Poe piece.
Dabbler in the Esoteric
ECSS I,II,III,IV,V
North West Gathering of the Dark Magi II,III,IV,V
mindmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
London
1329 Posts

Profile of mindmagic
There's also "The Jack the Ripper Seance" by Paul Voodini - ebook, available from several dealers.

Barry
David Eichler
View Profile
Grammar Host
Durham, ME
1647 Posts

Profile of David Eichler
Quote:
On Apr 3, 2019, mindmagic wrote:
There's also "The Jack the Ripper Seance" by Paul Voodini - ebook, available from several dealers.

Barry

Or directly from Paul...

http://readerofminds.co.uk/jack_the_ripper_21.html
ManxBull
View Profile
New user
Isle of Man
85 Posts

Profile of ManxBull
The Collector's Edition of 'From Hell' is still available from Lebanon Circle. There's enough material in that for three or four consecutive effects, all covered in the PDF manual

https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/collecti......-edition
scottishpiper51
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of scottishpiper51
Prof BC has an excellent effect (which I'd rather not name on an open forum) built around h@unt3d k3y that is included in the RCGK performance manual (recommended) and in his book of routines (also recommended).
Bogbadger
View Profile
Veteran user
England
400 Posts

Profile of Bogbadger
I agree with both scottishpiper re Prof B.C's RCGC Ripper routine and of course with ManxBull re Lebanon Circle's From Hell which is very, very dark but beautifully crafted. Also Sudo Nimh's Rippers Choice.
The average man is not hard to mystify. - Howard Thurston
DocBenWiz
View Profile
Special user
Meridian, Idaho
834 Posts

Profile of DocBenWiz
From Leb Circ, From Hell, Whitechappel, Aberline's Repository....plus I got Dan B to send me a JTR edition of "The Book of Revelations", which, for the latter using some of the photo cards from the other routines, I adapted in my own creation of an effect wherein some of the suspects photos are placed within the book in envelopes, labeled by names, and only one photo rises from within the book to reveal who is the "real" JTR. And upon checking the book and envelopes, one is left empty and the others intact with the photo cards still within their envelopes! Sort of a "seancy" reveal that adds impact!
I have and love them all, but I am actually considering selling my JTR Book of Revelations, with my unique added creation package of the JTR photo reveal.
docbenwiz@AOL.com (photos available)
Bill Meeker ("Doc Ben")

Smile
"Pay no attention to that strange man behind the curtain" (it's only "Doc Benjamin from the Amazing Wizardelia Wagon")
Black Hart
View Profile
Elite user
Scottish Highlands
453 Posts

Profile of Black Hart
Check out Murder in Miniature from Black Artefacts: http://www.blackhart.co.uk/murderinmini.html

Keith Hart
Black Artefacts, manufacturer and dealer of weird, bizarre and psychic magic: www.blackhart.co.uk
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
653 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Once again someone who rarely stopped by spooky posts a request that if they had done any research could have been resolved. Spooky people offer excellent information and support and the person who made the inquiry disappeared without feedback or even a thank you
Joshua J
View Profile
Special user
649 Posts

Profile of Joshua J
Lots in Mystic Menagerie issues. I did one with alphabet cards in this issue. https://www.lebanoncircle.co.uk/products......-issue-7
Marqus
View Profile
Special user
861 Posts

Profile of Marqus
There is a Jack the Ripper routine in the ebook, 'Shuddershadow Mansion', and a stage variation of it in 'Memories, Mayhem & Mephistopheles', both at www.lybrary.com.
The Curator
View Profile
V.I.P.
Beware Vampire, I have
3777 Posts

Profile of The Curator
4 pence, Capricornian Tales.
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Looking for - Jack the Ripper Routine (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.18 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL