The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Julian Assange will be booted out soon (9 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..17~18~19 [Next]
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17399 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Unfortunately he may be tortured like Manning .. Solitary for a YEAR .. Poor kid went NUTS!!!! Wanted to be someone else .. Something else .. ANYTHING else... Solitary is no joke ... Plus the Mind Games ... My hope is that he cuts a deal and spills the beans on Seth Rich!!!!! Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
gallagher
View Profile
Inner circle
1042 Posts

Profile of gallagher
In the middle of the U.S. Presidential election,
would you want him,
..sitting in a grass hut, in London,
...throwing paper-aeroplanes out of the windows,
....with accusations and pencil drawings...?

Or would you want him,
sitting in NYC,
in front of a neutral State Judge,..
on national television every night,..
with cheering masses of liberal voters boasting him,
in front of the court house.....

as he openly tells the woes of the President Obama/Clinton,...Democratic administration.
,.....documenting it all,
with their own files..?

Maybe my fantasties simply run wild......
but,
...I believe President Trump is no-where HALF as silly,
as his advisaries believe him to be.
gallagher
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
We know somebody who was held in solitary for a year. He said one goes mad. One starts talking to oneself. He said it is like a split personality like there are actually two people in the cell. Such is the will to speak to somebody.

They put our friend in solitary for organizing a small protest in jail. This small incident sparked off many other large riots in other jails throughout England. He got the blame for it all and got the title of the most dangerous prisoner in England. In reality, he was just young fellow in for shoplifting.
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/05/13/europ......dex.html

Hopefully one day we can stop relegating rape and sexual assault as a secondary, less serious crime.
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Sure he is innocent of these allegations until proven guilty. But does it surprise us that this slippery coward who personifies the weasel is capable of forcing himself on women? It wouldnt surprise me in the least.
This narcissist knows no morals.
I would be happily excused from jury duty.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
If that is abuse then what are you?
If there is a single truth about Magic, it is that nothing on earth so efficiently evades it.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Sorry Tommy could you rephrase the question? I'm not sure what you're asking.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
If you are merely throwing insults at him you are simply being abusive, which would make you an abuser.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Correct. I'm also judging him on many different levels.
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
Narcissus, by the way, did not lust after women but fell in love with his own reflection and lusted for his own self.

Tommy
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 13, 2019, tommy wrote:
Narcissus, by the way, did not lust after women but fell in love with his own reflection and lusted for his own self.

Also correct. Why then, do you think it is that many serial rapists/killers etc., are diagnosed partially as narcissists?
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
I think they crucify people who think they are God.

Tommy
Slim King
View Profile
Eternal Order
Orlando
17399 Posts

Profile of Slim King
Are they still mentally torturing him ... 007 style ... ??????? He will set the hook on the Seth Rich murder.... If it is true that the brother-in-law was put in charge of investigating a murder in an effort to protect one of the best and most obvious suspects.. then Assange will be a very good witness if he can maintain his sanity... Smile
THE MAN THE SKEPTICS REFUSE TO TEST FOR ONE MILLION DOLLARS.. The Worlds Foremost Authority on Houdini's Life after Death.....
magicfish
View Profile
Inner circle
6080 Posts

Profile of magicfish
Quote:
On May 20, 2019, Slim King wrote:
Are they still mentally torturing him ... 007 style ... ??????? He will set the hook on the Seth Rich murder.... If it is true that the brother-in-law was put in charge of investigating a murder in an effort to protect one of the best and most obvious suspects.. then Assange will be a very good witness if he can maintain his sanity... Smile

No, but he continues to mentally torture his rape victim on a daily basis with help from moronic celebrities singing his praises.
Weinstein is finished, Cosby is finished, Michael Jacksons music isn't played. Spacey is the devil. But Assange is the darling of the Hollywood left. #me too but only sometimes. What hypocrisy.
stoneunhinged
View Profile
Inner circle
3079 Posts

Profile of stoneunhinged
Quote:
On May 21, 2019, magicfish wrote:
Weinstein is finished, Cosby is finished, Michael Jacksons music isn't played. Spacey is the devil. But Assange is the darling of the Hollywood left. #me too but only sometimes. What hypocrisy.

And Roman Polanski and Woody Allen also remain darlings.

But let’s get back to Assange.
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4715 Posts

Profile of landmark
Quote:
#me too but only sometimes. What hypocrisy.

magicfish, were you a supporter of Anita Hill's and Christine Blasey Ford's accusations?
landmark
View Profile
Inner circle
within a triangle
4715 Posts

Profile of landmark
The misinformation regarding the Assange cases here and elsewhere is startling.

Here are some facts:

https://defend.wikileaks.org/2019/03/04/......kileaks/

and

https://justice4assange.com/note-to-editors-Sweden.html
Jonathan Townsend
View Profile
Eternal Order
Ossining, NY
26943 Posts

Profile of Jonathan Townsend
Whether or not the guy has misbehaved with women - all this is not helping women and it is setting the larger issue about foreign policy whistle-blowers further into the background.

The Handmaid's Tale continues to do well. Those who deny basic political equality to women (and other sex-gender issues) continue to do well. There's renewed interest in "To Kill a Mockingbird" on Broadway and in print... and a sequel to "The Handmaid's Tale" due out in a few weeks.

While some people would move the world, or move the political bandwagon along ... it's also possible to move the Overton Window. Different kind of Red Queen chase.

Quote:
Just at this moment, somehow or other, they began to run.

Alice never could quite make out, in thinking it over afterwards, how it was that they began: all she remembers is, that they were running hand in hand, and the Queen went so fast that it was all she could do to keep up with her: and still the Queen kept crying ‘Faster! Faster!’ but Alice felt she could not go faster, though she had not breath left to say so.

The most curious part of the thing was, that the trees and the other things round them never changed their places at all: however fast they went, they never seemed to pass anything. ‘I wonder if all the things move along with us?’ thought poor puzzled Alice. And the Queen seemed to guess her thoughts, for she cried, ‘Faster! Don’t try to talk!’

Not that Alice had any idea of doing that. She felt as if she would never be able to talk again, she was getting so much out of breath: and still the Queen cried ‘Faster! Faster!’ and dragged her along. ‘Are we nearly there?’ Alice managed to pant out at last.

‘Nearly there!’ the Queen repeated. ‘Why, we passed it ten minutes ago! Faster!’ And they ran on for a time in silence, with the wind whistling in Alice’s ears, and almost blowing her hair off her head, she fancied.

‘Now! Now!’ cried the Queen. ‘Faster! Faster!’ And they went so fast that at last they seemed to skim through the air, hardly touching the ground with their feet, till suddenly, just as Alice was getting quite exhausted, they stopped, and she found herself sitting on the ground, breathless and giddy.

The Queen propped her up against a tree, and said kindly, ‘You may rest a little now.’

Alice looked round her in great surprise. ‘Why, I do believe we’ve been under this tree the whole time! Everything’s just as it was!’

‘Of course it is,’ said the Queen, ‘what would you have it?’
From here.
...to all the coins I've dropped here
tommy
View Profile
Eternal Order
Devil’s Island
15737 Posts

Profile of tommy
My understanding of all that Jon is limited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z1hJefKgB8A

Tommy
ed rhodes
View Profile
Inner circle
Rhode Island
2696 Posts

Profile of ed rhodes
Irony is that while I was reading this thread, Microsoft news popped up that JA had been hit with 18 additional federal charges!
"He was born with the gift of laughter and a sense that the world was mad." - Rafael Sabatini, Scaramouche
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Not very magical, still... » » Julian Assange will be booted out soon (9 Likes)
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5..17~18~19 [Next]
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.19 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL