The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Bag Refills for Nailed It by Scott Alexander (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
Ages ago I purchased Nailed It, and arranged to purchase lots of refills,but couldn’t find the right bag size in my country, and shipping from the US is extremely expensive.
I am currently visiting the US, so I was wondering if anyone could give me a source on the correct bags to order?
I know Scott himself sells a refill kit on his website, but they are rather expensive when I only need the paper bag.

Any help would be excellent!
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
21638 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
I don't have Scott's effect, but in the video the bags, aka sacks look like what is referred to a lunch sacks here in America. They are sold in most Grocery Stores and Wal-Mart.

Being you did not give any measurements, or number, I cannot give any other suggestions suggestions. Most paper sacks usually have number on them, and that number refers to the size of the paper sacks.

Brown paper bags are not really sold, as mostly stores use them to take home products they sell in them. So you would have to order them on line from brown paper sack website.

Hope this helps you find what you are looking for.
Vietnam Veteran 1967, Sgt. E-5

Graduate of Chavez College of Prestidigitation and Showmanship

"Magic With A Twist Of Comedy"
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
Thank you very much - right now I don’t have the measurements either, but I am contacting my family at home to try and get them. Unfortunately I didn’t think of getting the bags until I was already here.
tgplano
View Profile
Special user
Ted Gillam
614 Posts

Profile of tgplano
I use standard lunch bags from Wal-Mart. They work fine. Are the perfect size.

Ted
Mentalism for the Metroplex
Ihop
View Profile
Inner circle
Glen Spey, NY
1534 Posts

Profile of Ihop
You can try Dollar Stores. I buy my bags there.
Ihor
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
A quick update - I got the bags measured, and they are 22cm high, 11.6cm wide and 7.7cm depth.

I had a look at Walmarttiday, and they had lunch bags that were 27x13x8. Pretty close, but I’ll sse if there is anything closer and go back to Walmart if there isn’t.
I was at a dollar store today, but didn’t see you post or think to check until afterwards. I’ll probavky be back again though.

Thank you very much for all the suggestions!

Edit: Also they are Duro #3
Kune
View Profile
Veteran user
306 Posts

Profile of Kune
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Boxes, tubes & bags » » Bag Refills for Nailed It by Scott Alexander (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL