The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New routine On Face book no 3. (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4685 Posts

Profile of David Neighbors
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Gold Coin
View Profile
New user
60 Posts

Profile of The Gold Coin
The first and second coins across (0:42, 1:00) are awesome. You don't even cover the coins and they go across. It looks like real magic! If I ever do a coins across on a table, I'd be happy if it looked half as good as what you did.

After watching the video a couple of times, I have two suggestions:
* Send the second or third coin across by a different method. I think two coins going across the same way is safe, but showing the same method three times seems a little risky. Another method might also balance the impossible/possible scales a little bit. Suppose the second coin that goes across is a gag of sorts (e.g. much less magical), and you can follow it up with "oh, you wanted to see it *really* go across" and then do the magical version.
* The thing that happens at 0:35 doesn't look quite right to me. It's very smooth, but it reminds me of a right triangle (if that doesn't make sense, PM me and I'll explain).
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4685 Posts

Hay Man I have been I have Been Doing this for Layman And Magicians for around 10 years And it gets Great Reactions ! With what I am using I can't change To Much ! If I was to change anything It would Be the 4 Coin going Across!
So put the 4 th coin in the Hand And then stack the outer 3 on the table ! vanish the 4 coin Show both hands Empty And then spread Out the 4 coins on the Table ! and the thing at 0:35 is a point pass false count To show one coin as two ! It fly's by layman as just two coins ! But it mite be a little to much ! When it goes the hardbound I will probable leave that out. Ok so thanks For the comment ! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
Glenn Aga
View Profile
New user
Laguna Niguel, CA
27 Posts

Profile of Glenn Aga
David... love your thinking. The first two coins really do look like they move magically. I will be honest I didn't understand the purse being "front and center"... just initially it was visually distracting. But I love your thinking and the backfire at the end! So... patiently waiting for the hardbound. Keep it coming.
David Neighbors
View Profile
V.I.P.
4685 Posts

Thanks man ! But did not even Think about the Purse Just tossed it over to the side ! Smile
David Neighbors

The Coinjurer

www.coinjurer.com
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Trick coin trickery » » New routine On Face book no 3. (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL