The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Floating Video Camera..That Actually Works! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Nathan Pain
View Profile
Inner circle
iowa
2819 Posts

Profile of Nathan Pain
Has anyone heard of a floating video camera that can actually tape while it is floating, and then at the end of the routine you can give a tape out of what the camera taped during your routine?
I am developing this idea & if there already is something like this, I'd like to look into it.

thanx for any help in advance,
Nathan Pain
Darmoe
View Profile
Special user
Ohio
741 Posts

Profile of Darmoe
Nathan

I've not heard of such a creature but have some ideas about it... not just technical aspects but at least two or three of my clients that would probably jump on such a thing if it existed @ a reasonable price.

Keep me posted.
"I firmly believe that of all the Arts and Crafts of Mentalism, there is nothing more satisfying than one who is a first-class Reader. It is the ultimate in Mentalism..." - Tony Corinda * 13 Steps To Mentalism
magicreza
View Profile
Regular user
USA
125 Posts

Profile of magicreza
A nice touch might be to finish the illusion with an Asrah vanish, and a reappearance in another location...with the tape still running....

Reza
jbrandt
View Profile
New user
Saskatchewan
60 Posts

Profile of jbrandt
I'd like to see some static on the tape for about half a second at the moment where it vanished and then it would be back to taping once it reappeared...

- Jared
Jared Brandt
Dennis Michael
View Profile
Inner circle
Southern, NJ
6018 Posts

Profile of Dennis Michael
Ironically, the Multi Purpose Levitation was conceived from the floating camera concept and it can be done videotaping the audience.
Dennis Michael
Chris Stolz
View Profile
Inner circle
Mississauga, Ontario
1957 Posts

Profile of Chris Stolz
Nathan, I love this idea although I wonder if the tape is really worth watching at home. I'd suggest having it float while you perform something for a spectator. I think letting them go home and watch the floating tape of the paper balls over the head would be a RIOT! Could you imagine watching yourself be so amazed as it went over your own head!?

The most entertaining you can make the tape, the better.

Chris
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Grand illusion » » Floating Video Camera..That Actually Works! (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2020 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.13 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL