We Remember The Magic Café We Remember
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Can you help me identify the name of a gaffed deck? (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

EvilClown
View Profile
Regular user
Richmond, VA
144 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
Cleaning and organizing in my practice space tonight, I have come across a few bike decks that have what appear to be 10 or so indifferent cards followed by the rest of the cards being all the same. I doubt that I made these up myself. Is this a specific trick I have long ago forgotten about or does this deck have a specific name?
Pseudolus
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of Pseudolus
Basically a one-way forcing deck with some indifferent cards on the face of the deck. You can show the indifferent cards giving the impression that the cards are all different.
EvilClown
View Profile
Regular user
Richmond, VA
144 Posts

Profile of EvilClown
Thank you for this. Does the deck have a name in particular?
Kaliix
View Profile
Inner circle
Connecticut
1698 Posts

Profile of Kaliix
Someone might know if what you're talking about has a name but I've never heard of one. I think it's more of a finesse move, a way to use a one way force deck while appearing to have all indifferent cards.

Quote:
On Apr 10, 2019, EvilClown wrote:
Thank you for this. Does the deck have a name in particular?
The greatest obstacle to discovery is not ignorance; it is the illusion of knowledge.
~Daniel J. Boorstin
Julie
View Profile
Inner circle
3527 Posts

Profile of Julie
I seem to recall a BLACKSTONE (Sr.) Forcing Deck that was a 50/50 (26 random cards and 26 duplicate force cards)...?

Julie
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Gaffed & Funky » » Can you help me identify the name of a gaffed deck? (2 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2021 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.08 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL