The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Any Interest in the LISK case (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2235 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
Now showing on Amazon Prime. The Killing Season, A documentary concerning the Long Island Serial Killer

For those interested, I Will Share My Take On The Case. possibly reveal the email name he used to contact and arrange to meet his victims.

I won't post it here, because some banned words appear in the text. Many find fault in my use of anagrams. PM me if you can remain open minded

Kotah
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
694 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
This show is very well done - the style and mood are unique to a documentary like this - to me it almost had a Twin Peaks feel to it - thanks for putting this here Kotah! Oh and yes please to whatever tidbits you may have on the Lisk investigations
bdungey
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of bdungey
I'll have to check this out. Seems to be worth the watch from the comments here.

Trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZQHafcKQcI
KOTAH
View Profile
Inner circle
2235 Posts

Profile of KOTAH
I have sent PM messages with content to Lo Pan and bdungey

I hope the material opens doors of thought and helps to connect the dots within the case.

Kotah
Lo Pan
View Profile
Special user
Haven't slept in weeks - but I now have
694 Posts

Profile of Lo Pan
Thanks Kotah - as always deeply interesting
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! » » Any Interest in the LISK case (0 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.53 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL