The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anthony Owen R.I.P (3 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Go to page 1~2 [Next]
gtx magic
View Profile
Special user
United Kingdom England
741 Posts

Profile of gtx magic
R.I.P. Anthony Owen Sadly passed away Friday.
Perfection is not attainable, but if we chase perfection we can catch excellence.
Michael Clifton
View Profile
Loyal user
208 Posts

Profile of Michael Clifton
This IS very sad. Taken before his time. Condolences to his family and loved ones...
Whether you think you can or you can't, you're right!
JanForster
View Profile
Inner circle
Germany ... when not traveling...
3677 Posts

Profile of JanForster
Couldn’t believe it when hearing that. Far too early and so unexpected. R.I.P. Anthony. Jan
Jan Forster
www.janforster.de
pegasus
View Profile
Inner circle
England
7397 Posts

Profile of pegasus
Very sad news. RIP Anthony. Smile
Elman1
View Profile
New user
84 Posts

Profile of Elman1
This is a shock, very sorry to hear this.
videoman
View Profile
Inner circle
4148 Posts

Profile of videoman
Very sorry to hear this news. RIP Anthony.
Does anyone have any more details?
He seemed very young.

I understand that spelling is quickly becoming a lost art and no one seems to care these days.
But could the mods please correct the spelling of Anthony's first name to show a little respect should his family see this thread.
And then delete these last lines of my post please.
egoli
View Profile
Special user
The only magician from Que Que, Southern Rhodesia
629 Posts

Profile of egoli
Looks like he was only 46. So sad.

http://camdennewjournal.com/article/dyna......ony-owen
emyers99
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus, Ohio
3590 Posts

Profile of emyers99
Holy smokes. How sad!
The Duster
View Profile
Inner circle
1602 Posts

Profile of The Duster
I find it curious that nowhere says how he passed

As being so young - it's unexpected

Although the Camden Journal [at the bottom of the article] has the Samaritans number suggesting that this was suicide

I have had a couple of friends pass that way - I just think trying to not say [or hide] a suicide because of some out dated notion that it is somehow embarrassing - doesn't help others with depression

I'm only presuming that this is what happened and why they haven't mentioned the cause - and obviously this is no reflection on Anthony, but rather on the state of reporting this type of matter

Many very successful and seemingly happy people have succumb – and if you are feeling 'bad' it's always good to talk to someone [anyone] as you are important to many people... anyway I wish everyone who knew him and his family the best

x
Ross W
View Profile
Inner circle
uk
1608 Posts

Profile of Ross W
Quote:
On Apr 17, 2019, The Duster wrote:
I find it curious that nowhere says how he passed

As being so young - it's unexpected

Although the Camden Journal [at the bottom of the article] has the Samaritans number suggesting that this was suicide

I have had a couple of friends pass that way - I just think trying to not say [or hide] a suicide because of some out dated notion that it is somehow embarrassing - doesn't help others with depression

I'm only presuming that this is what happened and why they haven't mentioned the cause - and obviously this is no reflection on Anthony, but rather on the state of reporting this type of matter

Many very successful and seemingly happy people have succumb – and if you are feeling 'bad' it's always good to talk to someone [anyone] as you are important to many people... anyway I wish everyone who knew him and his family the best

x

Under English law, if someone dies unexpectedly and/or not under the care of a doctor, there is usually an inquest in which the cause of death will be determined by a Coroner.
Author
Twitter: @rosswelford
www.rosswelford.com
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
16946 Posts

Profile of joseph
RIP Anthony ...
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2348 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Really sad to lose another great one.

Best

Steve
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
tophatter
View Profile
Inner circle
connecticut
2573 Posts

Profile of tophatter
RIP Anthony Very Sad News
Best,
Jeffrey
John C
View Profile
Eternal Order
I THINK therefore I wrote
11558 Posts

Profile of John C
Always sorry to hear when someone dies so young. RIP
The ULTIMATE Routine Series: rebirth soon!
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10459 Posts

Profile of saysold1
RIP Anthony. A talented and generous man he was
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme- "One of the most versatile and well made utility devices I have ever used. Highly recommended." Bob Cassidy www.SvenPads.com
Stunninger
View Profile
Inner circle
1348 Posts

Profile of Stunninger
RIP Anthony.
bangustar
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of bangustar
Quite shocking to hear such sad news. Rest in peace Anthony Owen. I am a big fan of your magic.
rosariorose9
View Profile
Special user
Kreskin guessed that I had
758 Posts

Profile of rosariorose9
Just saw this. Very, very sad...
The Mysterious One
View Profile
Loyal user
239 Posts

Profile of The Mysterious One
So heartbreaking to hear such bad news. Life is so precious and short. We are here for a such a short time. I wish the Owen family the best as Anthony has left three kids, who no longer have a father.

RIP Anthony. You were a creative force; I have enjoyed your magic and Objective Productions for years. May you find peace...

Sean
Nigel Quinn
View Profile
New user
U.K
70 Posts

Profile of Nigel Quinn
'We are creating a book of tributes and memories of our good friend Anthony who passed away on April 12th 2019.'http://www.anthonyowenfoundation.com/
'The Mysterious Mr Quinn'
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » Latest and Greatest? » » Anthony Owen R.I.P (3 Likes)
 Go to page 1~2 [Next]
X
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.1 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL