The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ginn's Kidshow Magic Kompendium (1 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

61magic
View Profile
Special user
Seaside, CA
728 Posts

Profile of 61magic
I'm considering David Ginn's Kidshow Magic Kompendium if any of you have this book let me know what you think of it. I'm mostly interested in the routines and if there is a lot of duplication with he earlier books of if this is new material.

Thanks,
Professor J. P. Fawkes
Jimmy Joza
View Profile
Special user
New York City
742 Posts

Profile of Jimmy Joza
It has some duplications although some routines have been updated. There are also new routines. If you like David's material, I would recommend getting it because it is a comprehensive book. You can reference a lot of routines from it. Sometimes he has specials on it with a lower price and/or with some small gift(s) to go along with the book.
"Those who simply walk in others' tracks leave no footprints."
hugmagic
View Profile
Inner circle
7346 Posts

Profile of hugmagic
I was a little disappointed as it was not as routine oriented as his past books and often required special props. It is more of a record all the magic he has performed over the year. I found Kid Stuff 5 to much more valuable in routining and developing them.
Richard E. Hughes, Hughes Magic Inc., 352 N. Prospect St., Ravenna, OH 44266 (330)296-4023
www.hughesmagic.com
email-hugmagic@raex.com
Write direct as I will be turning off my PM's.
Dick Oslund
View Profile
Inner circle
8043 Posts

Profile of Dick Oslund
Thanks, Richard!

I helped edit Kid Stuff Five. Frances Marshall autographed my copy, with: (There wouldn't have been a KS5 without your help!"

I agree with your comments.
SNEAKY, UNDERHANDED, DEVIOUS,& SURREPTITIOUS ITINERANT MOUNTEBANK
Michael238
View Profile
Inner circle
1208 Posts

Profile of Michael238
He has some that got slightly water damaged he is giving a discount on, and another throw in book.
www.mikebrownmagic.com
<BR>http://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=885780636
The Magic Cafe Forum Index » » The little darlings » » Ginn's Kidshow Magic Kompendium (1 Likes)
[ Top of Page ]
All content & postings Copyright © 2001-2019 Steve Brooks. All Rights Reserved.
This page was created in 0.17 seconds requiring 5 database queries.
The views and comments expressed on The Magic Café
are not necessarily those of The Magic Café, Steve Brooks, or Steve Brooks Magic.
> Privacy Statement <

ROTFL Billions and billions served! ROTFL